July 27, 2012

La-La Land Crafts....Inspiration Friday Guest Designer...Circle Card!!!

Photobucket


Hello stampin' friends! We have a fun La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday theme for you this week....CIRCLE Card! 

Sadly, this is my last week guesting with La-La Land Crafts. I have had such a wonderful time and want to thank Irina and Sandie for their kindness and generosity. It was SO great being a part of the Inspiration Friday team for the last few months and all the LLLC Designers have just been so sweet and wonderful to work with! Thank you Irina and ladies for letting me play along with you for the last 3 months.


Photobucket
So for my card, I decided to put my Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter to work and cut an Open Scallop Doily GSD file. I cut two and scored the top of the back scallop circle, to bend and act as the easel. I adhered it with a little scor-tape so it is good and secure. I also cut the circle cardstock mats and my pattern paper circle on my Silhouette. I created the circles with the Draw tool and made it so that they nested. 

I bought a 12X12 My Minds Eye paper pack at Winners for like $4.00 called Good Day Sunshine Girl. I don't normally like to use 12X12 papers for cards as I think that the pattern gets lost but I cut the scalloped circles rather large so the papers worked perfectly. I also used several of the die-cuts from the co-ordinating die-cut sheet from the paper pack.   

I used the super cute NEW Summer Marci and the sentiment is from the NEW Popsicle Marci. I coloured Summer Marci with my Copics and cut her out and pop-dotted her on the card. I added a few buttons and some cotton trim for embellishments.  

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my CIRCLE card for this week's La-La Land Friday Inspirational. Now head on over to the LLLC Blog and check out all of the gorgeous creations my the other LLLC DT. You can upload your creations to the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery too…you just might be the next lucky winner at the end of the month!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
 

 COPICS: Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, R20 Hair: E42, 43, 44, 47, 49, Other: R20, 21, 14, 29, Y21, 23, E53, BG05, 14, 34, 49, T0, T2, T5, T7
SUPPLIES:




4 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara!! I love your circle card!! xx

MsMad said...

very cute card...the doily shaped card was a great touch.
Barbara Bird
Mdstrwbery@aol.com
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cutie pie! Love how you have coloured her and all of those coordinating buttons are a great touch. Beautiful work as always! :)

Heather Rogers said...

You always do a fabulous job coloring all the cute little girls and boys. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails