June 20, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 77...Two souls...two hearts.

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! Thanks for stopping by! We're set to get sketchy with MFTWSC again this week and I hope you can join us! We always have a fabulous sketch for you on Wednesdays. Just make a card or creation with the sketch and upload it to the SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC77 by Tuesday, June 26th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!! 


Photobucket

I made my card this week for a friend who needed a wedding card for her niece. I used this beautiful stamp set called Who's That Girl, May I have this Dance? I coloured the image with my Copics and paper pieced it with various pattern papers from the Teresa Collins, Everyday Moments 6x6 pad. I added some beautiful stain pleated ribbon and cut some navy cardstock with the Mini Scallop Edge Die-namics and tucked the border just inside the ribbon. To embellish a cut Puff Cloud White, My Favorite Felt with the Rolled Flower Die-namics, added a bling flourish and some white half pearls. The sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental about Romance stamp set.

Photobucket

Here is the inside...I stamped the image again on one of the pattern papers and tucked it under the sentiment panel made with the Vertical Greetings Die-namics and the Framed Greetings Die-namics. I stamped the sentiment from the MFT Big Greetings Sentiment set on pattern paper cut with the Fishtail Flags.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with this week's fabulous sketch. Swing on over to Kim's blog to check out all the gorgeous creations by the MFT Designers. 

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:




8 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Very beautiful details! I love the pleats and your rolled rose. Great colors and bling too!

Tracey said...

WOW!! This is STUNNING Tara!!! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Another stunning creation Tara! Love those flourishes and the tones are just perfect for a wedding card :)

Jodi Collins said...

What a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS wedding card! SO stunning!!!

BA said...

this is fabuous tara
xoxo BA

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous! what a fabulous card to give....your friend will LOVE it!

Debbie Carriere said...

So beautiful, Tara!!! Love all the bling and the colors you chose!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I just saw this over on SCS! What an amazing card, Tara! So pretty and elegant! I love all of the sparkly flourishes! Beautifully done! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails