June 19, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps - Pure Innocence Surf's Up VIP Collection!

 Photobucket


Cowabunga, MFT Fans! Ready to ride the waves with us! It's VIP New Product Tour day and we have the NEW Pure Innocence Surf's Up VIP Collection and TWO NEW must-have Die-namics...such a rad NEW collection this month! It's perfect for your summer/beach stamping and crafting needs! The VIP set is called Surf's Up and it includes:

Pure Innocence Surf's Up VIP Collection $33.90
Pure Innocence Surf Chick stamp set
Pure Innocence Surfer Dude stamp set
Surf's Up Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will NEVER be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Jumbo Squiggle Border Die-namics
Sentiment Strips Die-namics

The FREE mini sentiment set that is included in the VIP collection is EXCLUSIVE to the Surf's Up VIP collection and will never be available for purchase again....so now is the time to scoop up this super cute and fun VIP collection!

Photobucket
So I have two cards to share with you, first up is Pure Innocence Surf Chick. Gosh, I adore her, she is So cute in her wet suit. I used the same paper pad for both cards BoBunny, Country Garden 6x6 papers. I thought the bright sunny colours of this paper would be perfect paired with Surf Chick! I coloured Surf Chick with my Copics and paper pieced her surfboard. I cut her out and pop-dotted her on the Open Scallop Doily Oval Die-namics. It is layered over an oval cut with the OVAL STAX and then cut an oval to fit inside the Doily too. I also used my Fishtail Flags STAX and layered them with the NEW Jumbo Squiggly Border...this border is fabulous and gives a lovely wavy effect. I also used the Sunshine Die-namics and the fabulous NEW Sentiment Strips Die-namics...I am in LOVE with this new Die-namics set...a must-have. I stamped one of the sweet sentiments from the Exclusive Sentiment stamp set, on the double Fishtail Sentiment Strip, that comes with this VIP kit and will not be available for sale again.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the sweet Surf Chick as a shadow image and used a cute Birthday sentiment that comes with the PI Surf Chick stamp set. I always love having coordinating birthday sentiments.

Photobucket
Now, for the equally as cute Pure Innocence Surfer Dude! For this card I picked the blue papers and used my SQUARE STAX Die-namics. I used the negative of the New Jumbo Squiggly Border Die-namics and the Catch a Wave Die-namics. I layered and adhered everything down and then ran it through my Cuttlebug with with larges SQUARE STAX Die-namics again to cut off the ends. I also used the Sunshine and Fishtail Flags Die-namics. The cute sentiment is from the Exclusive Sentiment Set available only in this collection and it is stamped on another one of the fabulous New Sentiment Strips Die-namics

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Surfer Dude again this is another sweet birthday sentiment that comes in the PI Surfer Dude stamp set.

Well, thanks SO much for droppin' in, just ride the next wave on over to Kim's blog and check out the gnarly inspiration by the other MFT Designers!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
 

SUPPLIES:

12 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are both so cute and if there were a die-namic challenge, you would so win!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE your colour combos and all the wonderful layers on each card!!!! So pretty!!

Barbara said...

Love all your layers and wonderful paper combinations! Gorgeous cards!

wendy said...

2 awesome cards Tara, great color schemes on both...these dudes are so adorable!

Kristy Hansen said...

You know I love your cards. The colors are perfect for the images. I love the layers you put on your cards. Love the sunshine addition. The bling adds a great interest to the cards. ksh

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awesome Tara! Love these summery cards and you know I always love your amazing layouts! :D Such stunning work

Kara Lynne said...

Very beautiful blend of colors and papers with those sweet images. Love that sunshine on both cards.

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous cards, great paper and awesome design. TFS

Megan said...

I love how you used the squiggle border. Fabulous samples!

Jodi Collins said...

THese are SO radical (lol) Tara! FAB layouts and mix of papers!!!

Lisa H. said...

in.love. yes, in I love your cards, always do. The layers and papers....and your coloring....soooo great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails