January 15, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 54....One of a Kind Friend!!!

Photobucket

Hey stampin' friends! Just a quick post tonight to share the card that I made today for the MFTWSC #54 challenge! I got a MFT package in the mail on Friday, so, I had new stash to play with. I finally decided to ink up this super cute Pure Innocence stamp called Paper Dolls after much deliberation. I used some gorgeous MME 6x6 papers called A Happy Heart! I just adore these pretty papers...such a great colour combo! I coloured the PI Girlie with my Copics and paper pieced her dress and the paper dolls and cut one of the paper dolls from a different paper to reinforce the sentiment.

Photobucket

I Used my new Jumbo Monarch Border Die-namics die and some satin ribbon and pink pearls. I inked up parts of one of the sentiments that comes with the PI Paper Dolls stamp set and stamped them on the wavy pennants from the Mini Wavy Pennants Die-namics set and used the pennant pole from the mini Pennant Die-namics set. 

Photobucket

  For the inside of the card I stamped a shadow image of the PI Paper Dolls stamp and used the Layered Labels Die-namics. I stamped "friend" from the Well Worn Greetings Stamp and Die-namics set on the oval tab die from the Sweet Stack Die-namics. 

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for MFTWSC54. 

Have a stampin' great week!

Hugs,

SUPPLEIS:



5 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW Tara, I LOVE your card!!! She's such a darling and you did a wonderful job on colouring and paper piecing her! Hugs, Brigitte

Unknown said...

Lovely card. I have no words to explain this beautiful work. Congratulations!!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Tara!
Hugs Kristel

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the tiny pearls on her shoes!!!

Hanneke said...

Adorable! Love the colors and DP and love the way the sentiment is like a flag. The inside is wonderful as well. Hugs, Hanneke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails