January 17, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 111, BG Challenges # 60 & Guelph Mega Crop Dets!!!

Photobucket
Hey Krafty friends!!!! So, do you wanna hang out with Kraftin' Kimmie and the Krafty Girls this weekend??  If you live in Southwestern Ontario you can join us at the Guelph Place Banquet Hall at 425 Michener Rd. in Guelph from 9am to midnight on Saturday, January 21st!!  There is an all day crop event going on but you do NOT have to be part of the crop to come and join the fun!!!  You can shop to your inky heart's content....we'll have the newest release of Goddesses, Kitty Kapers and Lovely Lulus on hand as well as many more of our most popular stamps!!  AND some of our amazing and talented Krafty Girls will be teaching four different classes throughout the day!!! I am planning on attending as long as the weather cooperates...fingers crossed!!! I would love to see you there!!!  For the class lineup and to sign-up, go to The Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps website here!!! Can't wait to see you there!!!

Photobucket
I also made a card tonight for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 111. They have a fantastic sketch by Krafty Girl, Nicole, and I have been dying to ink up, the super sweet, Bella, so I thought I would play along!!! I also made this card for the challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges, Something New...(I have used my new Mini Tab Die-namics Foursome and Bella is a new stamp).

I made my card base 6x6 from American Crafts cardstock and used BasicGrey Piccadilly 6x6 paper pad. I also used the Crown Die-namics border on my card. I coloured Bella with my Copics but I had some problems with my Neenah card bleeding. I am usually pretty happy with the results that I get with the Neenah cardstock. I guess it was a bad sheet or something. Well, this was the second image I coloured for this card and I was getting frustrated and tired, so, please don't look too closely at the colouring job on this one....no my best work.  I left the image in the die and inked with Old Paper Distress ink. The sentiment is a Melissa Frances rub-on. It is on white cardstock cut with one of the Mini Tab Die-namics Foursome.  I also added some bling, lot of Stickles and ribbon from my stash with a BasicGrey button. 

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped Bella again with Ladybug Red Memento ink and used a sentiment from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set.

Well, I really hope you can make it to the Guelph Mega Crop on Saturday and hang out with Kimmie, the Krafty Girls and me too!

Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with this week's sketch at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge and for BG Challenges!

Hugs,




SUPPLIES:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

superbe j'aime bcp ta carte

Jenn Joncas said...

Beautiful card Tara!! I love the colour combo!! Thanks for listing the supplies you have used at the bottom, it's helpful to those of us who want to be just like you (: Have fun today!!! I wish all of you Krafty Girls lived closer to Sudbury so I could get away with going to the crops!!

Kerry T said...

I enjoyed the class on Saturday night. Thank you for you help.
Kerry~Momma K

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails