September 08, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - MFT Stamps & Spellbinders - Together Forever

Hello stampin' friends! just quickly stopping by to share another card I made for my friend, Glenda. She needed another wedding card. Again, I went for a more vintage/romantic look with the fall colour palette for the wedding. It was a great opportunity to use some of my paper flowers that I have been hoarding for years. I also used the MFT Stamp set LJD Together Forever for the sentiments. I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp On It.
I picked up the beautiful Oval Ironwork Nestabilites die set at my local scrapbooking store. Then I decided to pull out all my old Nestabilites Dies and I paired it with the  Nestabilites Labels Seven and the Deckled Oval Nestabilites. I cut some bronze metallic cardstock from my stash with the Oval Ironwork Nestabilites die. 

I stamped the sentiment from the MFT Stamps LJD Together Forever on MFT Whip Cream Heavyweight Cardstock with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I cut the sentiment strip with the MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags Die-namics using the "cut and re-cut' technique to resize the strip. I embellished with paper flowers from my stash, twine and some brown half-pearls. 
I finished the inside of my card too....I stamped another sentiment from the MFT Stamps LJD Together Forever
Thank you for stopping by and having a little look at my card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Stamp Challenge - Stamp On It with MFT Stamps and Spellbinders Nestabilites.

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Tara! And thank you very much for subscribing to my blog. I appreciate your support very much!

Jo Nevill said...

Stunning card Tara, I love the colours you have used. The orange flower just makes your card "pop".

Thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

With lots of love and hugs

Jo x

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

Hello Tara: This card is stunning. I love the blue with the orange. Very detailed and eye-appealing. So nice to see you today. We must do lunch one day soon. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails