August 26, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Color Throwdown # 507 - Thank You Beary Much

Hello stampin' friends! I'm quickly poppin' by to share a card that I made today! It has been quite a while since I've made a card so I was happy to get crafty again! I was inspired by the beautiful colour combo that they have over at The Color Throwdown - CTD507 and some new Reverse Confetti goodies. I made my card with the Reverse Confetti Honey Bear Stamp set, Honey Bear Confetti Cuts and the Leaf Lattice Cover Panel Confetti Cuts

I used Reverse Confetti Cardstock in Grape Soda, Iced Aqua and Lime Green and MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Whip Cream and Jellybean Green 



I created the background panel by inlaying the Grape Soda, Iced Aqua, Lime Green and Jellybean Green leaves into the negative panel cut from Whip Cream Heavyweight Cardstock with the Leaf Lattice Cover Panel. I also cut a frame from Whip Cream Heavyweight Cardstock with the All Framed Up Confetti.  

I stamped all the the various images for my scene from various RC sets Honey Bear, Rain or Shine and Coffee and You with Archival Brilliance Black Graphite Pigment Ink on Bristol card and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then watercoloured the images with  ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I created the little scene with the Honey Bear layered on the Dashed Line Tag Confetti Cuts. The Sentiment is from the Reverse Confetti Bear Hugs Stamp set.  I embellished with some grape Twine and Grape sparkly YNS Gumdrops

I finished off the inside of my card too! Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my card for the CTD 507 with the Reverse Confetti Stamps and Confetti Cuts


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

So perfect Tara! Love all your gorgeous details!

Nancy Penir said...

Such a darling card, Tara. Your colors and details are a delight!

Lori said...

What a sweet little scene! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Tara, such an adorably sweet card and I love your take on the color challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails