December 15, 2017

Curtain Call - Dec. 15 - Pines and Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 55 - Happy Holidays


Hello stampin' friends! It is time for another Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge but we are sad to announce that this will be our last Curtain Call Challenge. It has been an amazing and fun opportunity for me to be part of The Curtain Call Crew! I would like to thank Stacey and the talented Curtain Call Crew for the amazing time! We have a beautifully festive inspirational photo for the  Curtain Call - December 15 - Pines. We hope you can make find time to play along with us for our last challenge. Remember take inspiration from the photo or anything goes! 


I also followed the Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 55 for this card 


When I saw the inspirational photo I knew I wanted to use this BasicGrey Juniper Berry patterned paper that I had in my stash. I cut the main circle panel with the RC Lacey Scallop Circles Confetti Cuts and stamped the sentiment from the Sentimental RC Christmas Stamp Set.  


I also used the Reverse Confetti Holly Confetti Cuts and the Leafy Confetti Cuts to embellish the sentiment panel. I tied with some hemp twine and some white sparkly Your Next Stamp Gumdrops.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my card for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Dec. 15 - Pines and the Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 55! We hope you can join us!


Guest Designers
Elizabeth Stewart
Julie Gearinger
Curtain Crew 
















Tara Godfrey - Me ;)




Follow us!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Dec. 15 - Pines  for all the challenge details and to play along with us!

 


11 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Tara! Love the mix of papers and how you combined it with the SFYTT!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Tara. Love the layers and the pretty holy leaves... great look with the layered circle die-cuts. Loos like a wreath! Happy Holidays!

Marisa said...

Lovely mix of papers and your focal cluster is fabulous. Wishing you a blessed Christmas Season!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Tara! Merry Christmas!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful! Love all those patterns! It has been a great being on this challenge team! Of course, I will still see your lovely creations in blogland! Merry Christmas!

Melody said...

Love the pattern background! I have enjoyed being on the challenge team with you! Merry Christmas

~amy~ said...

I adore this!

Kelly S. said...

Love those papers and your lovely layered focal point! Rustic and festive and wonderful!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! SUPER CUTE!! <3 <3 <3

Kim S said...

This is such a fabulous mix of patterns and die cut elements!! It's been an honor serving on the Curtain Call team with you! Have a happy new year!!

Megan said...

You won over at RC's SFYTT!! Congrats :) Fun card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails