December 31, 2017

Happy New Year Stampin' Friends - My Favourite Crafty Creations of 2017

Happy New Year stampin' friends! It is time to do the yearly recap so here are some of my favourite cards from 2017 with some of my favourite stamp companies 


January - Reverse Confetti

February - Reverse Confetti

March - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

May - Magnolia Stamps
August - La-La Land Crafts

September  - La-La Land Crafts
November - Reverse Confetti 
November  - Your Next Stamp

November - Reverse Confetti

November - My Favorite Things 



December  - Reverse Confetti

Thank you for stopping by and havin' a little look at my favourite cards of 2017 and for visiting and leaving such sweet comments over the past year! Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year!


1 comment:

Alina said...

I remember all of them, Tara, :) , wonderful projects!
the best wishes for you and your family, have a great year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails