November 25, 2017

My Favorite Things - MFTWSC360 & Color Challenge 82...Warmest Wishes


Hello stampin' friends! I'm quickly stopping by with a card for the My Favorite Things Stamps Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch challenge # 360 and the MFT Color Challenge # 82. I used the Winter Warmth Stamp Set and coordinating Winter Warmth Die-namics to make a non-traditional Christmas card.



I made a 5X5 square card and used Blueprints 14. I flipped the sketch around so I could put the sentiment at the top of the card. 

 photo MFTWSC360C_edited-RS3_zps38qmezcq.jpg
I used the rounded corner panel from the Blueprints 14 cut from Natural Heavyweight Card Stock and stencilled with Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink with the Reverse Confetti Pointed Out Stencil. I cut two mitred corner strips from yellow sparkly card stock and then clustered the various stamped images from Winter Warmth Stamp set along the strips.   
 photo MFTWSC360G_edited-RS8_zpsc1tzblgp.jpg
I stamped a white embossed sentiment from the Hug in a Mug Stamp Set on Neutral Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the fishtail flag from Blueprints 12. I tied the sentiment panel with coral hemp twine and embellished with coral enamel dots. I flicked on some little white splatters with watered-down Sweet Tooth Pigment ink.  
 photo MFTWSC360F_edited-RS6_zpshxqrtelg.jpg
And I finished off the inside of my card too...I added another white embossed sentiment from the Hug in a Mug Stamp set popped it up on the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics and I added a few more stamped images from the Winter Warmth Stamp set
Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for the MFT Sketch Challenge #360 and MFT Color Challenge #82


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this!

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

Hi Tara: I thought I would come by and give your Blog some comments. Love your designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails