November 12, 2017

Reverse Confetti - SFYTT # 54 - I'm Glad We're Friends


Hello Stampin' friends! I'm popping by with a card that I made for the Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 54 I also used Confetti Camera - Confetti Colors. I wanted to finally ink up this exclusive set that was released last year for the Simon Says Stamptember event for Reverse Confetti.  




I used Reverse Confetti Brick and Avocado Cardstock and MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Kraft and Natural 

 photo RCSFYTT54B_edited-RS2_zpsewxj6vjo.jpg
I stamped the images from the Forest Friends set on Bristol paper with Archival Brilliance Black Pigment Ink and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I coloured them up with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens. I used the Woodgrain Panel Confetti Cuts and coordinating Documented Confetti Cuts for the main panel. I cut the scalloped panel from the Love Note Confetti Cuts from Brick Cardstock and tucked it under the Woodgrain panel. I also tucked the Avocado fishtail banners cut from the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts
 photo RCSFYTT54_edited-RS1_zpszsa2ndi9.jpg
I used Mowed Lawn and Evergreen Bough Distress ink to make the "smooshed" background cut with Circle STAX Die-namics and layered over the Natural Cardstock cut with the Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Circles Confetti Cuts.  I stamped a sentiment from the Forest Friends Stamp set on the tag, tied it with green Hemp twine and embellished with a few red sparkly Gumdrops from YNS Holly Jolly Gumdrops

 photo RCSFYTT54C_edited-RS4_zpsr00dbybu.jpg

I finished up the inside of my Forest Friends card too...I used the Love Note and Class Act, Lacy Scallop Circles and Hang Ups Confetti Cuts again for the sentiment panel. I stamped another sentiment from the Forest Friends Stamp set
Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my Forest Friends card for the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You to Try # 54.



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

ALWAYS love your gorgeous work!

Mimi said...

I haven't stopped by in a while, but I saw this on my feed and just fell in love-- super-cute project, inside and out! Cheers!

Rosemary said...

your card is AMAZING!! love that you always finish your cards with an interior that is as perfect as the exterior!!

Kelly S said...

So fabulous! I love the sweet foxes and coloring!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh TARA! This is amazing! I love all the different layers and die cuts you used, but the bright colored foxies steal the show !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails