November 19, 2015

Silhouette...Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Foxy and Freshly Made Sketches # 213...Happy Fall


Hey crafty friends! I'm popping by to quickly share the card I made for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Foxy!  



The inspirational photo was super cute and I just had to play along with this challenge but since I didn't have any cute foxy stamps in my stash, I decided to cut a cute little Echo Park fox from the Silhouette Store.


I went looking for a sketch to follow and found this great sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches # 213

 photo CCISfoxy_edited-RS1_zpshluliuab.jpg

I picked papers from this pretty Echo Park The Story of Fall 6X6 paper pad and downloaded the Echo Park Fox Digital Cut File from the Silhouette Store and cut it out from Tangy Orange, Chocolate Brown and Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock. I inked the edges of the various die cut pieces with Tea Dyed Distress ink and assembled the little fox. 

 photo CCICFoxyC_edited-RS3_zpsuarfx2au.jpg

I stamped a sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Forever Fall Stamp set on the small tag from the RC Tag Me Confetti Cuts. I tied the tag with a little hemp cord and sprinkled the card with a few orange YNS Gumdrops.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my Foxy card the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge and the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge # 213


 

 
   


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh, this is stinkin' adorable. I gotta get my cameo up and running again. seriously love that sweet fox!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is fantastic! Love the beautiful papers and the layering and that fox is beyond adorable!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh this card is amazing!! WOW!!! Your layering is amazing and i love the colors,the patterns,the enamel dots...everything!! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

I LOVE that fox image! He is SO cute! love your colors, too. :D

Marisa said...

That little fox is beyond adorable!! Great use of the sketch too! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Pysselfröken said...

Absolutely fab Card! I love the colours and that cute Fox.
Hugs Frida

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails