November 08, 2015

Reverse Confetti...Sweet Sunday Sketch # 294...Coffee and Friends...


Hey fellow 'Fetti Fans! I made a little time to get crafty this weekend! I went looking for a little inspiration and decided to play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge



This Sweet Sunday Sketch # 294 was perfect to pair with new-ish RC Stamps and Confetti Cuts that I wanted to ink up! 

 photo RCSSS294_edited-RS1_zpsp3k7iow6.jpg

I made my card base a 5X5 Square card and used MFT Heavyweight Card Stock in Kraft, Grout Grey, Electric Red and Sno Cone and BasicGrey Juniper Berry 6X6 papers. I've been itching to ink up the NEW Caffeinated Cups Stamp set. I stamped the take out cup and used one of the latte art stamps from the Be A Barista Stamp Set. I cut out the image with the coordinating Caffenated Cups Confetti Cuts. I used MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX, Stitched Circles STAX and the Circles STAX.   

 photo RCSSS294C_edited-RS3_zpsuorfjnfy.jpg

I used the NEW Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts and the Layered Banner Duo Confetti Cuts. I stamped a sentiment from the Be A Barista Stamp Set with Electric Red Premium Dye Ink on Primitive White Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the fishtail banner from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts

 photo RCSSS294D_edited-RS4_zpslfhrvavp.jpg

I finished off the inside of my card with the Tag Me Confetti Cuts and sentiment stamps from the Bring on the Merry Stamp set. I made another little Layered Snowflake and added Red BasicGrey Candy Dots

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch # 294 with Reverse Confetti Stamps and Confetti Cuts and BasicGrey Juniper Berry 6X6 pad. 



8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Mimi said...

I love that you are an efficient crafter, on top of being amazing! Love your layers and designs. Keep it up, homegirl!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is SO beautiful Tara! I LOVE the warm and creamy colors!! Your layers are, as always, stunning and your embellishment placement is perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Alina said...

I love it, Tara!

Janis Lewis said...

I saw this card over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Spotlight. You did a remarkable job. I love the colors and elements you used. Great job!
Janis
PDE Linky Party Design Team Call
Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
PDE Linky Party, challenge blog owner

Kathy Straw said...

I love everything about this card! You did such a fantastic job!

Gisela said...

Super cute card, Congratulations!!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Absolutely LOVE your projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails