November 01, 2015

Reverse Confetti...SFYTT # 30 and SSC # 113...Let it Snow


Hello stampin' friends! Well, Halloween came and went, and I didn't ink up any of my RC Halloween stamps that I bought....ugh! So, I thought I better crack open my October release Reverse Confetti stamps and Confetti Cuts. The fabulous NEW November Reverse Confetti - Sketch for You to Try # 30 came out today...perfect timing!!! 


I LOVE this pretty colour combo that they have over at the Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC113


I used MFT Heavyweight Card Stock in Hot Fudge, Primitive White and Sno Cone and used Recollections Kraft corrugated Card Stock and Recollections Dark Teal Card Stock

 photo RC30SSC113_edited-RS1_zpsqbllg2jj.jpg

The NEW Reverse Confetti Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts makes the STUNNING snowflakes! I am SOOOO in love with this die and had to play with it. I also used the NEW Winter Words Stamp set and coordinating Winter Words Confetti Cuts. I added a little Hemp cord bow to the centre of the Layered Snowflake and added YNS White Sugar Gumdrops.  

 photo RC30SSC113B_edited-RS2_zpsnjyhphye.jpg

I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Brown Premium Dye ink and cut the word "snow" from Primitive White Heavyweight Card Stock four times and adhered the layers together. I cut a little flag with the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts from Kraft Corrugated Card Stock and cut one of the panels from the  'Tis The Season Quick Card Panels with the Thanks Tag Confetti Cuts.    

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' wee peek at my card with the Reverse Confetti Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts with this month's SFYTT # 30 and the Sunday Stamps Challenge # 113!




7 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Tara! Love the color combo and the great texture you added with the corrugated kraft!

Claire Broadwater said...

Tara, this is just fabulous! I love your gorgeous snowflake and all those amazing layers! The texture, sentiment and the enamel dots are perfect! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!!! XX

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Another GORGEOUS winter themed project! I LOVE your twine bow and all of your stunning details!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Leena Girsa said...

I love all the texture and little details on this card! Great use of the colours in the challenge too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week. Hope to see you again soon!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! I love all the layers and gorgeous details!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Unknown said...

W.O.W. I absolutely LOVE this card!! the product used, the clean design and fabulous color combination. Just everything. Thank you for sharing your treasure with us at Sunday Stamps!!

~amy~ said...

I missed this Tara! I adore the colors and the corrugated cardstock!
Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails