May 21, 2014

SugarPea Designs...SPD05 & DS151...Make It Masculine!


Hey stampin' friends! It is time for another FUN challenge at SugarPea Designs...We want to see you Make It Masculine!

http://sugarpeadesigns.com/

  • Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top up your voucher to $15!

  • Combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)!

  • Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.

 I went looking for a sketch for my card and thought the DS151 Sketch was perfect. I swapped out the hearts for stars to make it masculine!

  photo SPD04DS151_edited-1RS1_zps283015fa.jpg

To make it masculine I went for a masculine colour scheme and used Kraft Heavyweight Cardstock to make the card base and used Steel Grey,  Steel Blue, Tangy Orange, Fuse Green Heavyweight Card Stock for the other layers. I colourd up the super cute Pure Magic bog with my Copics and cut the image out with circle STAX Die-namics and left the image in the die and inked with Pumice Stone Distress ink.

  photo SPD04DS151B_edited-1RS2_zps7c3d72c2.jpg

I embellished with Steel Grey and Silver Stars and a few Sparkly Silver Gumdrops. I stamped a sentiment from the Pure Magic Stamp set in Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink.

  photo SPD04DS152D_edited-1RS4_zps125cb11f.jpg

I finished off the inside too...I stamped a shadow image of the Pure Magic boy in Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink and added two more sentiments from the Pure Magic stamp set.

Thanks SO much for popping by and having a little look at my card for the SugarPea Designs Challenge # 5 and The Deconstructed Sketch # 151.

http://sugarpeadesigns.com/product/pure-magic




  

6 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Oh my goodness Tara! Your card is gorgeous.

Lyn said...

Your cards are always a feast so many goodies to savour. I love the colours you have used here.

Kendra Hernandez said...

I love it! Great card!! :)

Amy Rohl said...

So fun, Tara! Love the colors and all those crisp, clean layers!

Melody said...

Great colors and layout Tara! Sweet image and perfectly colored. Love those cheeks!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my goodness--I absolutely love your card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails