May 12, 2014

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 175 and CPC # 5...Blue Skies!


Hey stampin' friends! I was SO bummed that I didn't get a chance to make a card last week for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge (the first one I've missed this year too...ugh)...but things have been a just a wee bit hectic around here.  SO, I was bound and determined to join this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch # 175 and teamed it up with the MFT Color Palette Challenge # 5.

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-175/

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-175/
This is the great sketch that I used....

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-months-color-palette-challenge-5/
and the pretty colour palette!

 photo MFTWSC175_edited-1RS1_zps6ba417b6.jpg

I made my card base from MFT Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock and used Berrylicious, Sno Cone and Pink Lemonade Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock. I used one of sentiments from the NEW Blues Skies Ahead Stamp set; stamped with Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock. I added the NEW Layered Umbrella Die-namics. The scalloped border is from the NEW Blueprints 14. I tied a little AC pink twine to the umbrella and added a few sparkly pink Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp.

 photo MFTWSC175C_edited-1RS3_zpsc57c0700.jpg

Here is the inside....I used my fave Layered Labels Die-namics and stamped another sentiment from the NEW Blue Skies Ahead Stamp set in Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink.

Thanks SO much for visiting and having a little peek at my card for the MFTWSC175 and for the MFTCPC05 challenges!



   

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so very pretty Tara!! I love the colours! xx

airbornewife said...

very pretty card Tara. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Shelly G said...

What a sweet card! Love it!

Becky Carafa said...

This is adorable, love the sweet bows!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails