April 19, 2014

Reverse Confetti...April Color Challenge...Together!


Hello stampin' friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend, relaxing and enjoying some Easter treats! I'm waiting until Monday when everything is on sale and heading to Laura Secord's (they have the best chocolate) to get my favourite chocolate Superior Egg!

Well, it seems like forever since I've inked up my Reverse Confetti stamps! The RC April Colour Challenge is SO pretty I just had to make a card with it and I went looking for a sketch to go with it and thought this fab sketch over at Seize the Sketch was perfect!

http://reverseconfetti.com/2014/04/16/april-color-challenge/
LOVE this beautiful colour combo!!! 

http://seizethesketch.blogspot.ca/2014/04/seize-sketch-18.html

Here is the great sketch that I used for inspiration...with a few extra embellies ;)

 photo RC0414CCB_edited-1RS2_zpse3003d6f.jpg

I've been wanting to make a "long" card so I made the card-base 4.25 X 6 from AC cardstock in a pretty plum colour. I matted with MFT Replenishments in Sno Cone, Jellybean Green and Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock. I wanted to add a little sparkle too so I cut the hearts from silver glittery corrugated cardstock with the RC Love Notes Confetti Cuts.

 photo RC0414CCD_edited-1RS4_zps6c5c49a9.jpg

I used the Reverse Confetti Go Together Stamp set and stamped the cute little house image in Plum Premium Dye Ink by Stephanie Barnard. I stamped part of the sentiment in Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink on the RC Love Notes panel and stamped the word "together" in Plum Premium Dye ink on Sno Cone Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the fishtail banner. I scattered around a few sparkly Purple Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp
and added a pretty plum AC Hemp cord bow.

 photo RC0414CCF_edited-1RS6_zps41a7f986.jpg

I finished off the inside...and stamped the part of the sentiment from the RC Be A Barista Stamp set on the Sno Cone Tag.

Thanks SO much for popping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for the Reverse Confetti April Color Challenge and for the Seize the Sketch # 18!



   

6 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Tara!
Hugs Kristel

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome layering -- fits right in with RC -- Thanks for joining in with STS!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love all the little sparkly touches. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Loving the silver glitter and the purple dots.
Thanks for joining us at STS!

Lori Turner said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous, Tara! Lovin' all the glitter, twine, dots and all that yummy RC goodness! Thanks for joining us at STS this week xoxoxo

~amy~ said...

I Love how you've used your Reverse Confetti goodies! Such a fun combo of challenges!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails