April 13, 2014

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 171 & CTD # 287...Easter Wishes!


Hello stampin' friends! I had a chance to get sketchy and join the My Favorite Things Stamps Wednesday Stamp Club challenge MFTWSC171 and I used the beautiful spring clolour swatch over at The Color Throwdown # 287!

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-171/
http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-171/

 I switched out the flower for the sentiment tag since I used the flowers from the LJD Easter Bunny Stamp set for the focal image!

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.ca/2014/04/color-throwdown-287.html

I used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Sno Cone, Banana Split, Spearmint and Sweet Tooth 

 photo MFTWSC171B_edited-1RS2_zpse0185bcf.jpg

I made the card base from Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock and matted with Spearmint Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the panel from Blueprints 1 and the stitched panel is cut with the die from Blueprints 13 in Sno Cone Heavyweight Card Stock. I stamped the Banana Split Heavyweight Card Stock with the Wood Plank Background Stamp in Banana Split Premium Dye Ink.  I used LJD Easter Bunny Stamp set and LJD Easter Bunny Die-namics; stamping the basket in Natural Premium Dye Ink and the flowers in Banana Split Premium Dye Ink the leaves in Spearmint Premium Dye Ink and the centres of the flowers in Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink.

 photo MFTWSC171D_edited-1RS4_zpsed0f58a0.jpg

I layered the flowers and basket on a Pierced Circle cut from  Sno Cone Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped the sentiment from the LJD Easter Bunny Stamp set in Smooth White Heavyweight Card Stock with Natural Premium Dye Ink and tied with an AC green Hemp Cord and a sprinkling of Sparkly Lime Green Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp. I used my Wink of Stella Clear Brush Marker to add a little sparkle to the leaves and flowers.

 photo MFTWSC171E_edited-1RS5_zps47e973dc.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card...I stamped the flowers and leaves from the LJD Easter Bunny Stamp set on the Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the stitched panel from Blueprints 13 and stamped sentiments from the LJD Easter Bunny Stamps set Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink and Natural Premium Dye Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and having a little look at my card for the My Favorite Things Stamp - Wednesday Stamp Club # 171 and the Color Throwdown # 287!



10 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooooo, ahhhhhh, AND so Springy!!! love those colors, they are perfect with your adorable card. those dots.....awesome!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so beautiful!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Love the colours Tara! Beautiful card!! xx

Heather Rogers said...

Love this, inside and out! You always amaze me at how many dies you can use on a card. :)

Lori said...

Just beautiful! Love the cheery basket of springtime blooms. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend!!! Your cards always amaze me, they are so damn good lookin'!

Laureen said...

Gorgeous card as always! Beautiful! Happy Easter!

Shelly G said...

Beautiful inside and out! Love your creations!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!! Fabulous use of the colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails