August 08, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 84...Here's The Story!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! MFT, Wednesday Stamp Club has another fabulous sketch challenge this week! To join us, just make a card with the sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC84 by Tuesday, August 14th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  Hope you can get sketchy with us this week!

Here is the great sketch that we have for you to use this week!

Photobucket

For my card today, I used the fabulous MFT a´ la modes, Here's the Story! I coloured her with my Copics and cut her out and pop-dotted her up on the panel cut with the Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I paired this ALM girlie up with the pretty Authetique, Fresh 6x6 papers. This card is definitely a CAS  card for me and I didn't add really stuck to the sketch. The only thing I changed out was I used the Chat Bubbles Die-namics for the sentiment. I used Joanne's Cut and Re-cut technique to shorten the chat bubble to fit the sentiment. 

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the ALM Here's the Story girl again in Grey Flannel Momento ink and I used my all time fave, Layered Label Die-namics, the Vertical Greetings II Die-namics and Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics to build the sentiment panel. The sentiment is from the ALM Here's the Story Stamp set. 

Thanks SO much for popping by and having a wee look at my card for the MFTWSC84! I hop you will join us as we love seeing what you create with your MFT stamps and Die-namics with the sketch of the week! Now, pop on over to Kim's blog for a links to all the other MFT Designers with gorgeous creations to share!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:






6 comments:

Liz said...

Great take on the sketch love the colors in the card.

scrappingnana said...

Cute card and great color combo.

Joey said...

Tara this is stunning! gorgeous inside and out. Joey x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is great Tara! Love those colours and the cute text paper :)

Tonya said...

Oh I love the papers you used. Really cute image.

Riet said...

So gorgeous .

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails