August 29, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps....MFT WSC #87....Hello, Friend!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! Thanks for stopping by today! We have another fabulous sketch for you to use with your MFT Stamps and Die-namics. It is fun and easy to get sketchy with us, just make a card with this week's sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC87 by Tuesday, Sept. 4th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  Hope you can get sketchy with us this week!


Here is the fabulous sketch for you to use to enter this week's MFT - Wednesday Stamp Club!

Photobucket

For my card today, I have inked up the adorable Pure Innocence Freckles! I love her to bits and thought she would go perfectly with this bright and cherry, Authentique Lively 6x6 paper pad. I coloured PI Freckles with my Copics and paper pieced her out-fit. I used the RECTANGLE STAX Die-namics, Monarch Border Die-namics and the Pretty Posies Die-namics. The sentiment is from the PI Freckles Stamp set. I stamped it on white cardstock cut with one of the mini tab Die-namics from the Mini Tab Foursome Die-namics. To embellish I added pink gems to the Monarch border and some glittery ribbon from my stash!

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Freckles girl again and added a sentiment panel with the Layered Labels Die-namics. I stamped another cute sentiment on white cardstock cut with the Fishtail Flags Die-namics and added anther cute Pretty Posies flower.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with this week's MFTWSC87 sketch! I hope you can get sketchy with us as we really love seeing all your gorgeous creations with your MFT stamps and Die-namics! Now, swing on over to Kim's blog for links to all the other MFT Designers with creations to share with you today!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

SUPPLIES:








10 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely Tara!! Love the bling, gorgeous color combos too!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. A great girly card. Love the colors.

Heather Rogers said...

Awe, she is just the sweetest. The pink and green combo is so girly. :)

Hugs

wendy said...

fabulous, gorgeous inside and out

Karla said...

Wow, wonderful card!!! Love it!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww too cute Tara! Love the layout and the layering of course. An adorable image too :)

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card Tara.
luv
Debby

Laureen said...

Pretty card! Liking how you "many" layered your card!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a great job.. she is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails