August 22, 2010

Just Magnolia # 69, FS# 1116...Thank You...!

Good morning crafty peeps! Hope you had some time to get crafty this weekend! I played in my craft room yesterday and made this card for the Just Magnolia Challenge...Let's Get Sentimental and I used the great sketch by Beatrix over at Friday Sketchers .I just flipped it to go with my sentiment.

I was so excited to join in the JM sentimental challenge as I just got this great My Favourite Things die and stamp set, Di-namics Framed Greetings and stamps set and I used one of the sentiments from this MFT promo set....perfect for this challenge! I also used some new paper that I picked up at Stampin' Bella the other day after I went to the migraine doc. I just absolutely adore this delish paper called Echo Park Paper Co. this collection is called Life is Good...it sure is, with gorgeous paper like this, to play with,smile!


And, of course, I used a sweet Magnolia image, Tilda with three flowers, from the Hoppy Easter collection. I coloured the image with my Copics, cut it out and adhered it with pop-dots. I added some American Crafts ribbon, Prima flowers and half pearls to finish it off. I also spritzed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Gold just to give it a soft sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by again today and having a wee peek at my card!

Happy stampin'!

Hugs,



14 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Tara,what a gorgeous card,love it.
Hugs Heidy

Andrea C said...

I thought my eyes were going to explode there is so much to see on this card, excellent works it looks fantastic x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lou said...

Hi!Love this card,just so pretty and so much gorgeous detail.
Your colouring is just perfect.
hugs Lou.xx

Ingrid said...

This one is so lovely! I like it that the sentiment is in the spotlight. Nice papers. You know how to use many colorful papers without making it messy :-)
Hugs Ingrid

Little K Smith said...

Stunning card Tara, love the papers and colours and Tilda is beautifully coloured too.
Kelly.x

Renkata said...

Tara, your card give me such a romantic happy feeling.

Kim said...

Tara this is beautiful hun! Gorgeous work!!!! Love those new papers and that MFT die and stamp!!! Stunning creation darling!
Hugs~ Kim

Carolyn said...

Just love this one Tara. She's one of my favorite Tilda's. I love all the ones with the tulips, my favorite flower. I'm going to have to visit Emily to get some of those papers, they're beautiful. Great card.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Stempeltiger said...

Such an awesome card Tara!
Very beautiful color combo, papers and sweet details!
Lots of hugs from Germany
Swantje

CraftyC said...

It's gorgeous Tara. You have coloured Tilda beautifully and I love the flowers and embellishments. Sweet card!
Clairexx

Paula (PEP) said...

The layering of the image & the sentiment panel is so good with that interleaving. Thw white backgrounds of the sentiments are stunning the way they draw the eye & the turquoise in turn provides such a good foil for the white. An amazing combination of colours & out of the ordinary.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

Pretty card Tara!! The colors that you have used are gorgeous together and I just love this Tilda!!! She is adorable!!
What a lovely sentiment as well!
Hope all is well and hope you have a great week!
:)Kathy

Jane said...

WOW! this is stunning Tara and the sentiment is so lovely!!! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia hun, hugs, Jane xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails