October 03, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 92...Happy Fall!


Photobucket

Happy fall, stampin' friends! It's that time again! Yup, time to get sketchy with the My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club! I hope you can join the fun! It couldn't be easier to play along, just make a card with this week's sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC92 by Tuesday, Oct. 2nd at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  Hope you can get sketchy with us this week! 




Here is the great sketch that we have this week!!!

Photobucket

For my card this week, I wanted to ink up this a´ la modes cutie, Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch, as I'm enjoying the change of the season! I just love this cute ALM girl and her cute outfit, with her stylish rolled up jeans, and she still looks fabulous even after trudging through the pumpkin patch. I paired her with an American Crafts 6x6 pad that I can't stopping using for my fall cards.  I cut the main panel with my Circle STAX Die-namics added a Fishtail Flags strip with the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and the stamped one of the sentiments from this ALM set on pattern paper cut with ribbon die from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics. I wrapped the card with the gorgeous Hemp cord that you can find in the MFT shop and added a Jellybean Green Button.

Photobucket

 I coloured the Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch girl with my copics and paper pieced her outfit and the huge pumpkin that she's picked.

Photobucket

Here is the inside of my card...I stamped the ALM girlie again and used Well Worn, Fishtail Flags and First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics to make a cute sentiment panel. I added another gorgeous Jellybean Green Button with a Hemp Cord bow and stamped another one of the sweet sentiments from this set.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with this week's fab MFTWSC92 sketch.  Please, visit Kim's blog and see all the gorgeous cards and inspiration by the other MFT Designers and then get sketchy with us....we can't wait to see what you create with your MFT Stamps and Die-namics!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,






SUPPLIES:


8 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Stunning Tara x

Beate said...

Absolutely LOVE this card, inside and out! Gorgeous coloring, layering and everything else. :)
Hugs and smiles

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Tara! Loving the papers you used!! xx

Jenny said...

Um, WOW! Pure awesomeness!!!! this is a home run girl! WTG:)

Lou said...

Hi!there Tara,hope you are doing ok?Ooh do i love this...it really is very gorgeous-amazing colours/detail and papers too.
Yummy buttons and image.
hugs Lou.xxxx

Heather Rogers said...

You are the queen of the insides of cards! I LOVE outside as well. She is so cute combined with the fall colored papers. :)

Hugs~

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tara! Love all the layers and your mad coloring skillz!

Sara I. said...

Wow, wow, wow. Amazing card - just love her paper pieced punkin' and those gorgeous papers. Fabulous take on the sketch. The inside is just as fabulous!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails