December 10, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 108...A Sketch and December Release Preview!

Photobucket
Hey Krafty friends!!! YAY! I am SO glad to have been invited to join the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Girls for this month's release!!! I have a card today featuring this super duper CUTE stamp from the new Moonlight Whispers collection for December that will be available on Sunday, December 10th with all the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

So, can you guess the lovely theme that Annie has designed her gorgeous new stamps around!? Yup! Alice in Wonderland! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this collection! This Alice in Wonderland image is SO whimsical, SO fun, SO fabulous!!! The sentiments are fabulous too....wonderful quotes from the Alice in Wonderland story and there are SIX new Alice in Wonderland stamps!

Today is also Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge day. The uber talented and oh so sweet, Michele, is the Krafty Hostess this week and she has a gorgeous sketch for you to use. I really enjoyed using this beautiful sketch...it is beautifully balanced! If you join the challenge this week, up load your card to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog and use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamped image on your creation, you will have the chance to be the random winner of the Alice in Wonderland stamp that Michele has used on her beautiful card!  
Photobucket
For my card I used this wonderful image of Alice too...I guess she is falling down the rabbit hole, Oh no! Annie really captured the movement in this image with her wonderful hair flowing like that. I had so much fun colouring Alice and especially her fabulous hair....although I did intend for her to be a blonde but I am still happy with how it turned out.  I teamed her up with some lovely BasicGrey Piccadilly 6x6 papers. I thought it would be rather fitting for this Alice in Wonderland card. I used my Flat-bottom Cloud Die-namics and the Open Scalloped border Die-namics. I stamped this great sentiment that comes with Alice and some Kraft cardstock that was cut with the Dog Tag Die-namics die. I added some American Crafts ribbon and a sprinkling of blue gems.

Photobucket
 Here is the inside of my card....I used one of the fabulous sentiments that comes in the Wonderland Sentiment set that is also in the new release. There are SO many fantastic sentiments in this set....it is a must-have item!!!

Well, I thought I would leave you with some pics of my kidos when they were little at our favourite place...WDW....here is Kieran with Tweedledee at Magic Kingdom just by the Tea Cup ride and Hannah with Alice at the UK Pavilion at Epcot in 2007.


Please swing by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog and check out all the gorgeous cards by the Krafty Girls and Guests featuring Alice in Wonderland stamps by Annie Rodrigue and be sure to leave some love at each stop because TWO lucky ladies are each going to WIN THREE of today's stamps!!  Woohoo!!! 

I hope you can join us for this week's sketch challenge  too and please come by again tomorrow for the Release Day Krafty Blog Hop and tomorrow all the new stamps will be available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps shop!

Krafty Hugs,


SUPPLIES:




24 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love it Tara and the clouds are such a cute touch!

Marilyn said...

So cute and I love those little clouds!

Nancy said...

Such a lovely card! The addition of the clouds is great! The inside sentiment is certainly perfect for me these days! lol...Nancy :o)

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing! Can't say enough about this fabulous card and I love your pix. too cute! xxD

Dotty Jo said...

I love it! Jo x

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Its a real Alice! Great pics of your gorgeous kiddies :)
Love your card and those clouds are soo cute! x

Michele Boyer said...

Wow, Tara! This is gorgeous, inside and out! LOVE Alice with clouds!

Such cute pics too! :)

Scrappy Canuck said...

I love the card, but I love the extra pictures even better! Too cute!

Heidi Brawley said...

Super cute card! love it!

Brigitte said...

She really looks like she's falling!!! You did a wonderful job with her colouring and her hair is fabulous!
Brigitte

Victoria said...

this is gorgeous and i love the pictures of your children meeting the characters in disney. I love that you have added clouds to emphasise the falling down the rabbit hole - brilliant work x

Jodi Miller said...

Awesome card - Love your clouds!!!

Hanneke said...

What a great card! Love the colors and those cute clouds. I am gonna hop along now on this fun hop! Hugs, Hanneke

Sweetpea said...

Love the little clouds, great colours,I just love Alice in wonderland, great card, well done. xx

Alaine said...

It is absolutely beautiful. The clouds are Perfect!!!!

Mary J said...

Wonderful - just love the clouds!!

mackbrad said...

Gorgeous - love the inside of the card as well!

Tracey said...

Oh, I love the clouds with this image! A gorgeous card Tara!! xx

JessicaK said...

What a great scene falling through the little clouds.

Unknown said...

Love how you played with the clouds and great coloring. Love it!

Cindi said...

Great card! Love your papers and the clouds are a great touch.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love the clouds on the this card it is perfect for the image.

Kim Swenson said...

Awesome card! I love the clouds!

Nady said...

Suberbe carte! j'adore les petits nuages. bravo!
Nadyne xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails