December 01, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge-Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...It's a cupcake Kinda Day!


Kraftin' Kimmie is offering up a bundle of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for the winner of this week's Papertake Weekly challenge!! They have a fabulous sketch and I just so happened to need a very girly card for Hannah's friend Rebecca's 10th B-day which is today!!! Happy B-day, Rebecca! I'm looking forward to Saturday as she is taking some friends including my daughter Hannah to see New Moon for her party and she has graciously agreed to let me tag along...YAY!!!
So, I pulled out Francesca and stamped her on ATS Copic Quality paper with Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured her with my Copics! I cut the image out with my Nesties and left it in the Nestie while I inked around the edges with Distress inks. I made the cardbase 6x6 from Bazzil Bling cardstock and and used this fun paper by Flair Designs from the Fresh and Fabulous collection, that I just love...it's almost all gone, pout! I used lots of Prima flowers with BG button centres. The sentiment is from the new Kimmie's Fun Sentiments set.
Here is the inside...I used a Studio G sentiment and the Happy Birthday sentiment is From Kimmie's Everyday Sentiments set.

Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek!
Hugs,

13 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is incredible Tara! I adore the colours (and your colouring is off the hook stunning!) And the embellishments! YUMMY! I have GOT to get some of those stamps already!

Kim said...

Absolutely AMAZING work Tara! I am so in love with these Kimmie Girls! They are so adorable! I can't wait to get me some! :) Hopefully Santa brings me some...hee hee! Your coloring is gorgeous hun! Wonderful work! Hope you are doing great, I miss blogging...only 2 more weeks of school left then I can visit you more often! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

LOVE it Tara! my gosh your work is fabulous, not that I didn't know that already, but I honestly love everything you create!!!

heidy said...

This is so sweet,Ilove it
Heidy

Tracey said...

This is amazing! I don't know how you do it. One gorgeous card after another! xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara,i love the image and papers.
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

FAb, fab and did I say, fab!!! Love your layout, your embellishing and the colours are like chocolate for the eyes!! Enjoy New Moon, it is fab, fab, fab!! Juliex

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Tara! Love that stamp and your colouring and the way you inked the edge of the nestie are fabulous! Love all the flowers too and Rebecca will love her card. Hope you enjoy the birthday treat too. Hugs, Chris xx

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card Tara, love how you've coloured around the edge of the super image
Clairex

Paula said...

Tara, Wow such an outstanding card. You did a terrific job on this. Love the colors, the image, the details. LOVE it all.

If you get a chance to stop by my blog, I have candy.
'Whiff Of Joy' stamped images, papers, and embellishments.

Paula***

Georgia said...

Such a fantastic card Tara!! These new images of Kimmie's are so gorgeous, and I love the way you've coloured her! It all looks so pretty, I love it! Have a nice weekend. :)
Love, Georgia xx

Michele Boyer said...

This is so pretty, Tara! I love the soft pink sponging and flowers!

Vicki G said...

Oh Tara! This is scrumpdillyumptious!!!!! Love all the flowers and the inside of the card too!

Hugs

Vicki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails