November 30, 2009

Just Magnolia # 33...A Sketch by Martine...Angel!


Hey! We had a great blog hop yesterday for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps December Release! Thanks for all the lovely comments! I pulled myself away from my scrapbooking room yesterday afternoon and Hannah and I picked up my very own personal hairstylist AKA my Mom and we went to her salon. I desperately needed my hair done!!! It feels so good to get the grey covered up (it was really bad) and a cut and style!!! I got the full treatment...blown dry and the flat iron and I was looking pretty spiffy, smile!
So, I made this card on Saturday with Martine's fabulous sketch over at the Just Magnolia Challenge blog. I stamped Tilda on ATS Copic Quality paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with my Copics. I used the out of the box technique with my Nesties. I left the image in the Nestie and sponged around the image with Antique Gold Metallic Rub-ons and sponged it around the papers too!

I am making all my Christmas cards with Prism Kraft cardstock and BG Eskimo Kisses pp. the tinsel trim with pink and green cord is something I have had in my stash for probably 8 years and it was just perfect for this card,smile! I guess it pays to hoard, lol! To finish it off, I cut the QK 2x2 tag and added the Melissa France rub-on, a few Prima flowers and lots of Stickles to Tilda.

Here is the inside!
Well, thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek! Hope you have a stampin' great day!
Hugs,

11 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful card Tara! Gorgeous colouring and great deets especially the tinsel cord. Nice to hear you had a fun and relaxing time at the salon. I know its time to go when my dd asks if its time to 'paint' my hair again - a sign a lot of grey is showing - lol. Have a great day. Hugs, Maria

Paula said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful paper and colors.
Hugs Paula.

Jane said...

Wow this is gorgeous Tara! love the colours and all your beautiful details, the inside is so gorgeous too! hugs, jane xx

June Houck said...

Your angel is so pretty on those Eskimo Kisses papers :) Love this card, Tara!

Sharon Caudle said...

Tara, this is gorgeous!! Love the Eskimo Kissses paper and your Maggie is just too precious. Beautiful coloring and details! Your work is always amazing! hugs!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Soooo Pretty!! I adore this colours and papers. The cord is soooo beautiful and the bling-bling brads. If you don't know to whom you would send this card I would be happy to send you my address ;)

Warm greetings!

Renata

maxine said...

wow this is fantastic Tara

Dawn♥ said...

STUNNING!
♥Dawn

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

JanMcNair said...

Absolutely gorgeous, color scheme amazing, a usual a fantastic card, love the papers as well but the whole card is amazing. Can't wait to see your next tilda. Jan

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Tilda, wonderful colours, stunning card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails