January 31, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Color Throwdown # 478 & Sketch Saturday # 498...Smitten Mittens

Hello stampin' friends! I always LOVE the great colour combos that they have at the Color Throwdown and this week's CTD478 is no exception! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this FUN colour combo and I am beyond thrilled to be the Featured Stamper and get to join the AMAZING CTD Crew!     


I used MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Smooth White, Sour Apple, and Banana Split and I used MFT Premium Dye Ink in Razzle Berry and Sour Apple. I also used Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Broken China and Fossilized Amber
I also took inspiration from the FAB Saturday Sketch # 498

 photo CTD478E_edited-RS5_zpsoe9a4lwa.jpg

When I saw the inspirational photo with the fun colour combo that they have for the CTD478 this week I pulled out my Reverse Confetti Smitten Mittens Stamp set. I thought this stamp set with the CTD color combo would make the perfect "punny" Valentine's Day card. I stamped the mittens with MFT Premium Dye Ink in Razzle Berry and Sour Apple and cut them out with the coordinating Smitten Mittens Confetti Cuts.  


 photo CTD478B_edited-RS2_zpswmokmily.jpg

I also did a little inking with Distress Oxide Inks on Bristol paper to create the vibrant background with all the colours and added some shimmery splotches with Tattered Angles Shimmering Diamonds


 photo CTD478_edited-RS1_zpsgxpzrhsd.jpg

The mittens are layered over the Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Circles Confetti Cuts and I used a sentiment from the NEW Reverse Confetti Heart Filled Sentiments Stamp Set stamped on Smooth White Heavyweight Card cut out with the MFT Dimensional Banners Die-namics.  I replaced the word "heart" in the sentiment with a stamped heart from the RC Unicorn Wishes Stamp set.        

 photo CTD478C_zpskupdljs3.jpg
I finished the inside of my card too...I added another pair of mittens from the Reverse Confetti Smitten Mittens Stamp set and a sentiment from the Heart Filled Sentiments Stamp set.
Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my Valentine's Day card for the CTD478 and the Saturday Sketch Challenge # 489. I hope you can make some time to get crafty and join the Color Throwdown # 478 this week! 

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Wow, I love this card! Your colors are gorgeous and that stamp is absolutely darling! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday challenge! Please come back!
~Jo, SS-DT

Alina said...

I love it, Tara, great colour combination!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails