February 01, 2017

Curtain Call Challenge Feb 1 - XOXO - Sending Lots & Lots of LOVE


Hello stampin' friends! The February 1 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - XOXO - is all set and we are ready and waiting for you to join the FUN - you can take inspiration from the photo or Anything Goes! This Curtain Call Challenge XOXO was the perfect opportunity to use my NEW Reverse Confetti Crazy About You Sentiment Stamp set. 


For this card I used MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Cotton Candy and Wild Cherry and I used Reverse Confetti Cloud Heavyweight Cardstock. I stamped with MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Reverse Confetti Salsa Premium Dye Ink.  I also used the NEW Reverse Confetti True Love 6X6 Paper Pad.

 photo CCICFeb1E_edited-RS5_zpsj0q6cnmv.jpg
I was inspired by the pretty valentine's colours in the Curtain Call Inspiration photo and the XOXO pattern on the table cloth. I stamped my own XOXO pattern with a stamp from the Big Notes Stamp set in MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and popped up the Cotton Candy stitched frame cut with the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts.
 I cut the Topped Off Tag and then cut the Heart Tag Topper from Wild Cherry and inlaid the hearts cut from Cotton Candy Heavyweight Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the NEW Reverse Confetti Crazy About You Sentiment Set with Reverse Confetti Salsa Red Premium Dye Ink. I stamped and cut a two little envelopes from patterned paper in the True Love 6X6 paper pad with the North Pole Wishes Stamp set and North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts
Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my Reverse Confetti card for the Feb. 1 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - XOXO. I hope that if you can spare a little time to get crafty and join us for this FUN challenge! 
Be Sure to visit each Curtain Crew Designer's blog and for more information check out the Curtain Call blog!  

















Tara Godfrey - Me ;)

Follow us!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Feb. 1 - XOXO for all the challenge details and to play along with us!





4 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty and fun!

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card Tara! Love your take on the inspiration photo!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool background to that sweet tag Tara. Love the tiny envelopes and the red candy dots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails