October 10, 2016

Reverse Confetti - Thankful for You


Happy Thanksgiving stampin' friends! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving long-weekend with family and friends! This long weekend I was able to play with some NEW Reverse Confetti goodies....very thankful for some extra crafty time!

The other day I was standing in line at the grocery store when a magazine cover with pretty pink and gold pumpkins caught my eye, unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the magazine but it was the inspiration for this card. I thought it would be fun to substituted the pumpkins for some pretty pink acorns with the NEW Reverse Confetti Happy Harvest.    


I started with some pretty pink and orange water-colourd paper that I made with the Smooshing Technique and I used the NEW Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts. I used a Rectangle STAX Die-namics die to cut out the centre of the largest Lacy Scallop panel to create the frame and popped it up with foam adhesive. I cut a Tag Me tag from corrugated cardstock and inked it with a gold Mix'd Media Inx called Vintage. 
 
I layered two different acorns from the NEW Happy Harvest Stamp set and I used the leaves and vines from the Reverse Confetti Pumpkin Patch Stamp set.  I tied the tag with some hemp cord and added a sprinkling of Gold glittered YNS Gumdrops. I also rubbed the frame, leaves and acorns with Metallic Gold Rub-ons just to add a little antiqued and vintage feel to the card.   

Thanks SO much for popping by and havin' a wee peek at my Reverse Confetti card with the Happy Harvest Stamp set.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails