August 03, 2015

Reverse Confetti...SFYTT # 27...Weather It Together


Hello Stampin' Friends! Rain or shine, getting fit, eating healthy and losing a few pounds has been forefront on my mind and I'm LOVING the journey to good health and fitness! I've been power-walking with my purple FitBit Charge HR keeping me right on track and I've been using the amazing Lose It! App to count calories and be mindful of what I'm eating! SO far, I've lost 9lbs...I know that doesn't sound like a lot but I just needed to lose, that oh so tough to shed, 10lbs!

Well, I took a little time this long weekend to get crafty and make a card with my NEW Reverse Confetti Stamps from the July release...they were calling my name! I decided to follow along with the fabulous August Sketch For You To Try # 27 sketch! 

Also, Tiffany from the Paper-Garden, a fabulous Canadian source for cardstock located in beautiful British Colombia, very generously sent me some paper to try and it's all gorgeous quality!  I was SO thrilled to find an economical source for my cardstock! The Paper-Garden has quality product, amazing customer service and reasonably priced and quick shipping,YAY! I immediately placed an order and stocked up on my Neenah Solar White Classic Crest Cardstock (still my preferred card for Copic colouring) and I discovered that the Pop-Tone Coverstock at the Paper-Garden is the exact colourway match to my beloved MFT Card Stock....just a little lighter weight but this is actually perfect for lightening the load on my muti-layered cards.



Here is the great sketch that I used over at Reverse Confetti Blog for August!



 photo RCSKYTT27B_edited-RS2_zpsgxoqus0p.jpg

I LOVE this fun graphic NEW RC stamp set called Weather It Together, the coordinating Weather It Together Confetti Cuts and the Weather or Dot (And Stripes) Quick Card Panels. I used the sweet falling hearts patterned paper from the Authentique Playful 6X6 patterned paper pad and teamed it up with the pretty Malmero Perle Orange Metallic Cardstock from the Paper-Garden. It has pretty gold sparkly flecks throughout, sadly the sparkle didn't photograph well. I stamped with MFT Premium Dye Ink in Nightshift Blue and stamped a sentiment and the little hearts from the Weather It Together on the Quick Card Panel. Finally, I embellished with some Orange sparkly YNS Gumdrops and Orange AC Hemp Cord.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look as my Reverse Confetti card with the NEW Weather It Together Stamp set and Weather It Together Confetti Cuts with this month's SFYTT#27!


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Tara...this is AMAZING.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this bright and happy card!!!

Kathy said...

Bright, cheerful, such great layers! See a peek of the inside, wonder what's there? Nice styling of your photo.:)

Melody said...

Cute card!! Great colors!

Kim B. said...

Love this bright and fun card!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails