March 27, 2015

Reverse Confetti...Newsletter Sneak Peek...The Tweet Life


 Hello fellow 'Fetti Fans! Recently, I pulled out my Peerless Watercolors and re-discovered just how much fun it is to do a little watercolouring on my cards! I LOVE the look of it too!!! I made a couple quick and easy cards with some FUN watercolouring techniques (I even share a technique that I've coined; Reverse Watercolouring), all with the NEW The Tweet Life Stamps, The Tweet Life Confetti Cuts and the NEW Shine Bright Stamp set. All the details are in today's Reverse Confetti Newsletter.

Have yo signed up for the Reverse Confetti Newsletter? Just sign- up using the form on the Home page of the newly designed Reverse Confetti website. You will receive exclusive inspirational content, sneak peeks, inventory updates and more! Sign up today!!!





1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

So fun, bright, and happy! Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails