February 03, 2015

Your Next Stamp...Exciting News...Pure Hoppiness



Hello stampin' friends! I'm thrilled to announce that I'm the Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp for the month of February, YAY!!! Now, If you've noticed, I have a wee addiction to Your Next Stamp Gumdrops...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sprinkling my cards with these delectable little Gumdrops...and Your Next Stamp has super cute stamps and fabulous dies to boot.




 photo YNSGDTbunnyA_edited-1RS1_zps7bb536d4.jpg

As soon as I saw this cute bunny from the, Smiley Happy Critter Crew Three stamp set, I knew I had to ink him up...he is pure hoppiness! I used a mix of Pink Paislee Switchboard and Fancy Pants Trend Setter 6X6 papers.  I coloured the Smiley Happy bunny with my Copics, cut him out and popped him up on the circle panel made with the YNS Open Scallop Die Set.  

 photo YNSGDTbunnyD_edited-1RS4_zpsc5b068bf.jpg

I embellished with some AC navy hemp cord and a generous sprinkling of sparkly Mauve Gumdrops. I stamped the coordinating sentiment from Smiley Happy Critter Crew Stamp Three set too.

 photo YNSGDTbunnyE_edited-1RS5_zps328e0ecc.jpg


I finished of the inside of my card too...I added another Open Scallop circle and I stamped a shadow image of the bunny popping in from the bottom corner to wish a Happy Valentines day! Gosh he is just SO darn cute!!!

Well, thanks SO much for hoppin' by and havin' a wee peek at my card with the Your Next Stamp Smiley Happy Critter Crew Three stamp set. I'm really lookin' forward to hangin' out and stampin' with  Karen, Thanh and the Your Next Stamp Designers




2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so super cute.

Tracey said...

I am a gumdrops addict too!! LOVE them!! And love your gorgeous card!! So sweet! Congrats on being a guest designer!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails