February 08, 2015

Reverse Confetti...Color Throwdown # 328 and SFYTT #21...Happy Birthday Wishes


Hello fellow 'Fetti fans! I spent my b-day in my craftroom making cards and I had to check out my favourite challenge - the Color Throwdown to see what fabulous colour combo they have this week...LOVE it! I also used the Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 21 sketch again...LOVE it!


I used Natural, Sno Cone, Nightshift Blue, Jelly Bean Green Brick Red and Primitive White Heavyweight Card Stock. 


Here's the fab sketch that I followed - Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 21
We would love to see your RC creations with the SFYTT # 21 sketch, link up your project over on the Reverse Confetti blog in the link-Up and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti Shop.

 photo CTD328RC21_edited-1RS1_zpscd455983.jpg

I love Marley Moose...I think she is my favourite Quirky Cutie...I thought she would be perfect for someone celebrating a winter birthday....like me. I coloured Marley up with my Copics cut her out and popped her up on the square panel. I stamped the sentiment from Label Me Stamp set in Brick red Premium Dye Ink. 

 photo CTD328RC21C_edited-1RS3_zps4da17a1e.jpg

I cut the heart with the heart die from the Puppy Love Confetti Cuts and then stamped the woodgrain heart stamp from the Forever Fall Stamp set and layered it over the fishtail label cut with the Tag Me Confetti Cuts. I embellished with some AC navy hemp cord and a sprinkling of pretty Gumdrops. 

 photo CTD328RC21D_edited-1RS4_zps093078ca.jpg

I finished of the inside of my card too...I stamped a shadow image of Marley and I stamped a sentiment from the Fabulous Flamingo Stamp set. I added another cute heart cut with the Puppy Love Confetti Cuts and stamped with the heart stamp from the Forever Fall stamp.

Thanks SO much for popping by and having a wee peek at my birthday card with Marley Moose for the Color Throwdown # 328 and Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 21!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Girl!!! This is amazing! I love the details, colours, layout, the whole thing!

~amy~ said...

oh-so-cute!

Sara I. said...

Super sweet, Tara!! Lovin' that adorable little guy and the texture you created on the hearts.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute card Tara. Love the coloring! Great layers and nice take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

GORGEOUS as always!!! Love everything about Marley!!

Deanne :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this moose and your fabulous card design.

Tracey said...

Loving this card Tara!! Gorgeous!! xx

Kristie Larsen said...

too cute! love your colouring. its perfect!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails