September 12, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 89...Best Witches!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! Thanks for stopping by today! It's time to get sketchy this week with My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Challenge! It is such a great way to put all your MFT Stamps and Die-namics to work! It couldn't be easier to join us, just make a card with this week's sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC89 by Tuesday, Sept. 18th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  Hope you can get sketchy with us this week!



Here is the fabulous and fun sketch that we have for you to use this week!!!


Photobucket

All the fabulous new Halloween stamps and Die-namics from the September MFT release had me still in a Halloween mood and so I inked up this cutie...PI Little Witch...love her to bits and I paired her with my fave Halloween paper pad...MME Mischievous 6x6 pad...really getting down to only a few odd sheets in this pad :(

So I coloured the PI Little Witch with my Copics, paper pieced her out fit and cut her out with the RECTANGLE STAX Die-namics. I coloured in some grass with my Prismacolour pencils and did a little inking with some Pumice Stone Distress ink for s spooky night sky.  I used the fabulous new Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX here for the Fishtail element that the sketch calls for...love the new JUMBO Fishtails...a must have. I stamped a cute sentiment from the PI Little Witch stamp set on white card cut with one of the Mini Tabs from the Mini tabs Foursome Die-namics. 

Photobucket

Here is the inside of my card...I stamped the PI Little Witch again in Morocco Memento Ink and made a sentiment panel with the RECTANGLE STAX Die-namis, the JUMBO Fishtail Banner STAX and the oval die from the Well Worn Greetings Die-namics. I stamped another sentiment from this set on white card cut with the Fishtail Flags STAX in Morocco Memento Ink. 

Well, Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for this week's MFTWSC89 sketch. I hope you can join us...we love seeing your sketchy creations! Now, head on over to Kim's blog for links to all the other MFT Designers with inspiration to share!


Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

SUPPLIES:





8 comments:

Jen Naus said...

I absolutely love your card! Great job! :)

Sherrie said...

ADORE your papers and piecing...the inside is AWESOME too!

Queen Mary said...

Be-a-utiful! Er, I mean, spooky! Love the autumn grass you drew! And I would have been afraid of that paper you used for the horizontal bits - and now I won't be because you've shown me how to use it! thanks for putting your art out there!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi Collins said...

What an absolutely FABULOUS creation Tara! LOVE her paper pieced dress and your coloring is ALWAYS top notch! GORGEOUS!!

Sara I. said...

This is absolutely amazing!! LOVE the paper pieced outfit and hat - the papers are phenomenal and the inside is just as beautiful as the outside!! Awesome! xx

Laureen said...

Boo-eautiful card! Love the pp you used on your card!

Laureen said...

Boo-eautiful card! Love the pp you used on your card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails