May 01, 2017

Curtain Call Challenge May 1- Flutter and Midweek Magnolia Challenge - Hello, My Friend


Hello Stampin' friends! Welcome to the May 1st Curtain Call Challenge - Flutter! This is a FUN challenge with lots of possibilities. I decided to ink up this sweet Magnolia stamp Okay Tilda from the Lovely Emojis collection and thought she needed a friend to "flutter" by, so I stamped a Magnolia butterfly accessory stamp that I had in my Maggie stamp stash. I was also inspired by the pretty colours in the inspirational photo and went with a favourite colour combo grey and yellow with the addition of the lilac. I am entering my Okay Tilda card in the Midweek Magnolia Challenge # 163 Favourite Colours



Here is the May 1st - Flutter photo for your inspiration or anything goes

 photo CurtainCallMay1_edited-RS2_zps55vjpjg2.jpg
I made my card inspired by some of the colours from the inspirational photo with MFT Grout Grey, Steel Grey, Banana Split, Grapesicle and Lavender Fields Heavyweight Cardstock. I also did some "smooshing" again to make the watercoloured background paper. I "smooshed" with Shaded Lilac and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. I coloured Okay Tilda with my Copics, cut the image out with my Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, left the image in the die and inked with Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Friend Like You Stamp set on Grout Grey Heavyweight Cardstock cut with a Your Next Stamp Stitched Fishtail Tags Die. I tied the tag with some Hemp Cord and added a sprinkling of Grey Your Next Stamp Gumdrops. 

Thank SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my card for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - May 1- Flutter and the Midweek Magnolia Challenge # 163! I hope you can join this FUN challenge!
Marcie Sharp Guest Designer 














Tara Godfrey - Me ;)

Follow us!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - May 1 - Flutter for all the challenge details and to play along with us!








5 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

So pretty Tara...love the colours...beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo, Tara!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Tara. Love the darling image... great coloring and water colored background.

Kirsty said...

Hi wow adore these modern colours and love your sentiment with her thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

Emma said...

What a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Fav Colours’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails