March 12, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - March Krafty Blog Hop - Darling Dragons


Woohoo!!! It's finally Time for the Krafty Hop! The Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Release is NOW available!! at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!! ALL of the SIX new clear stamp sets that we've been sharing all week are now up in the krafty shop and we're celebrating with a Krafty HOP! Go grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations from the  Krafty Design Team and Guests!! 

  • First up we super sweet new spring set by artist Emilie Goulet! We have TWEETIE PIES
  • Next we shared cute and chubby little dragons from artist Becky Pearce!!!  It's called DARLING DRAGONS!! 
  • Next we shared TWO outdoorsy sets from artist Annie Rodrigue!!!  First up is ADVENTURE MOM.... and FOREST BACKGROUND!
  •  Last up are TWO more sweet spring sets from artist Cheryl Grant!   First we shared.....BLESSINGS OF PEACE! and HOPPY FRIENDS!!! 

You will get to see ALL of the new sets in action as you sit back and enjoy the hop! Then head on over to the krafty shop because they are ALL available NOW! And if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our March Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all SIX of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last! 




**SUPER SECRET KRAFTY KLUB!** Don't forget that you have until the 15th to get your order in for the Secret Klub set!! The only clues I'm giving you for this set are 1) it's a set by artist Cheryl Grant and 2) the theme is....outdoors!!!   Feel free to order the secret set plus any new sets or extra goodies and I'll ship everything together after the 15th! 





I made my card with MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Whip Cream, Razzle Berry and Grapesicle

 photo KKSBlogHopDD_edited-RS1_zpspuxzrhly.jpg
For my Krafty Hop card I did a little "smooshing" again...(sorry but I can't get enough of this fun and easy technique) with Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet.  I inked up the Darling Dragons again and coloured up this little dragon...she's my fave...with my Copics! 
I wanted to make a special birthday card so I whipped up an easy shaker tag with the Reverse Confetti Thanks Confetti Cuts and Shakers 'N Frames Confetti Cuts. I did a little masking with this Darling Dragon so she is holding the cloud balloon and then popped her up on the shaker tag. I tied the tag with AC Purple Hemp twine and embellished with a smattering of purple YNS Gumdrops.  
 photo KKSBlogHopDD3_edited-RS3_zpsobpy2xd6.jpg
I stamped a sentiment from the Darling Dragons Stamp set with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink and then heat embossed with Zing White Embossing powder. There are so many cute accessory stamps in this set...I added a few little clouds and a bow to the balloon string.  In this detail shot you can see the Shaker tag has pink and lilac micro-beads and I used the Reverse Confetti Shaker 'N Frames Confetti Cuts to cut the tiny shapes from purple glitter paper. 
Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my Krafty Hop card with the NEW Darling Dragons Stamp set for the March Release Krafty Hop
Happy Hoppin' & Shoppin'!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

perfectly adorable

Mindy Eggen Design said...

WOWzers! I love that background and a pink dragon is just too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails