September 01, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Sept. 1...All Apples


Hello stampin' friends! We have another challenge over at the Curtain Call and it's perfect for back to school! I LOVE the colours in this inspirational photo and instantly pulled out my Reverse Confetti All Apples Stamp set and All Apples Confetti Cuts


I used MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Black Licorice, Sour Apple and Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock. I also used MFT Jelly Bean Green, Sour Apple and Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink  
I went looking for a sketch and found this FAB sketch over at Mojo Monday # 463. I LOVED the idea of making a tall and skinny card  3.5 X 5.5 (I had to reposition the belly band to include the embossed sentiment...hope that's okay?) 

 photo CCICAppleMojo463B_edited-RS2_zpsfnhrwwiz.jpg

I made the watercoloured paper with the "smooshing technique"...totally addicted to it right now. I used Tim Holtz Distress ink in Festive Berries, Fired Brick Red, Twisted Citron, Black Soot and Mowed Lawn.  I used my Reverse Confetti Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts and the Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts.  

 photo CCICAppleMojo463_edited-RS1_zpsvvjvfns4.jpg

I stamped two different apples from the All Apples Stamp set, cut them out with the coordinating All Apples Confetti Cuts and tucked one under the belly band and popped one up on the band. I stamped and heat embossed a white sentiment from the A Friend Like You Stamp set

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my  All Apples card for the September 1 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Candy Apple and the Mojo Monday # 463 Sketch Challenge. I hope you can join us for the Curtain Call challenge

Be Sure to visit each designer's blogs for more inspiration!

















Tara Godfrey - Me ;)

Follow us!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Candy Apple for all the challenge details and to play along with us!






5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such an incredible card. Love everything about it! So glad you joined us for Mojo Monday!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Tara! I love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Tara. Love the layers and all the water colored goodness. :)

Wanda Cullen said...

I know I commented on FB, but have to say it again...this is absolutely gorgeous!! So many fabulous layers and details! You really rocked the Mojo Monday sketch!

Patti said...

This is so sweet! each element just adds to this delightful card!

Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails