May 01, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - May 1 - Flowers for Mom


Hey Stampin' friends! Welcome to the NEW Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Charming! This month's challenge totally inspired me to make a Mother's Day card with my Reverse Confetti Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts. This inspirational photo is SO charming and I hope you have a chance to get crafty and join us!

The Lead of this challenge will be invited to to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge! 

I took inspiration from the photo for the colour palette and used MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Grape Jelly, Grapesicle, Cotton Candy and Smooth White.



I know I'm too late to enter the Reverse Confetti SKFYT #35 but I just loved this fun sketch and it was perfect for my Flowers for Mom, Mother's day card, so I used it anyways.

 photo CurtainCallMay1B_edited-RS2_zps2jknww2w.jpg

The colours and patterns in the inspirational photo made me reach for one of my all time favourite BasicGrey 6X6 paper pads - Soleil. I layered the Circles 'N Scallops and Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts to build my circle panel and cut the "mom" die from the Flowers for Mom Confetti cuts four times and adhered them together to create a little more dimension and stability.  I adhered it to the fishtail banner from the Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts and added the flower from the Flowers fro Mom Confetti Cuts. I embellished with some purple AC hemp twine and a sprinkling of Grape YNS Gumdrops

 photo CutrainCallMay1C_edited-1RS3_zpsteaus5q0.jpg

I finished off the inside of my card too....I stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Rose Garden Stamp Set on the Thanks Tag Confetti Cuts and I added a tab and a few little flowers from the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my Reverse Confetti Flowers for Mom card for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Charming!


Be sure to visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!


















Follow us!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Charming for all the challenge details and to play along with us!







3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Love the colors and blend of patterns! Lovely card, Tara!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both so pretty, Tara! Wonderful takes on the inspiration photo!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is just beyond stunning Tara! Inside and out!! You never cease to amaze me!! Hope you are well!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails