July 13, 2014

Reverse Confetti...SFYTT # 14 & CTD # 300...HOOT HOOT!


Hoot Hoot Stampin' Friends! Hope you had a great weekend! Just popping by real quick to share the card I made with the Reverse Confetti - SFYTT # 14 sketch...getting it in just under the wire. I needed to colour up this Quirky Cutie, Oliver Owl, so I thought it would be a good time to do so. I went looking for a colour combo to go with this great sketch...I found the perfect colours over at The Color Throwdown # 300!

http://reverseconfetti.com/2014/07/01/july-sketch-for-you-to-try-2/

Here is the great sketch that I used - SFYTT # 14

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.ca/2014/07/color-throwdown-300.html

This is such a great colour combo - CTD # 300

 photo SFYTT14CTD3006_edited-1RS76_zpsc81fc2ad.jpg

I used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Sweet Tooth, Orange Fizz, Berrylicious and Nightshift Blue. I stamped with the RC So Stripey with Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink and I splattered the Berrylicious panel with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Bronze and Tropicana Teal and I mixed Orange Fizz ink with MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist.

 photo SKYTT14CTD300B_edited-1RS2_zps22194692.jpg

I coloured up Oliver with my Copics and cut him out and popped him up on the Tag cut with the RC Tag Me Confetti Cuts. The tag is layered over the RC Class Act Confetti Cuts and the RC Love Note Confetti Cut. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Oliver Owl Stamp set in Nightshift Premium Dye Ink on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the banner from the Love Notes Confetti Cuts.  I added a sprinkling of YNS Sparkly Navy Blue Gumdrops and AC Orange Hemp cord. 

 photo SFYTT14CTD300D_edited-1RS4_zps930e6dce.jpg

I finished the inside of the card too. I stamped a shadow image of Oliver with Nightshift Premium Dye Ink and added another sentiment from the Oliver Owl Stamp set.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look-see at my card for the Reverse Confetti - SFYTT # 14 and The Color Throwdown # 300





 

9 comments:

Barbara said...

This is fabulous, Tara!! I love it all, from your splatters to your coloring, to all your layers, just fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Vickie Z said...

How wonderful is this!! Fab combo of the colors, images, and elements!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! LOVE EVERYTHING about your BEAUTIFUL Card!! =) I ALWAYS LOVE your layers and the FUN little details you add!! Such a Sweet Inside Design too!! Well Done!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an amazing card Tara. Love the cute owl, the rich colors... the candy dots... the finished inside looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an amazing card Tara. Love the cute owl, the rich colors... the candy dots... the finished inside looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Wanda Cullen said...

WOW, this card is so stunning! You totally rocked that new RC owl image in the throwdown colors! Love your card! So happy to see your creativity in the gallery again this week!

Joan Ervin said...

What an awesome design...the little RC owl is sooo cute and I love how you finished off the inside!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Alina said...

gorgeous, Tara!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!! I love that colour combo and your different layering is sharp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails