August 18, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 137 & BasicGrey Challenges # 100...Sunshine!


Hello stampin' friends! I thought I would make a card with the great sketch that they have this week at My Favorite Things Stamps...Wednesday Stamp Club # 137! I don't want summer to end...I plan on drinkin' in every last bit of the summer sunshine, just like this super sweet, Doodle Garden Take the Plunge girl! I also made this card for the BasicGrey Challenges...# 100...they have a theme challenge this week..Weather..I went for sunny weather!

Here is the great sketch that I used...I flipped it to fit the image!


  photo MFTWSC137BG100_edited-1RS1_zpsed3cd19f.jpg

For my card I inked up this adorable MFT Doodle Garden Take the Plunge girl and coloured her with my Copics. I used BasicGrey Mint Julep 6X6 paper pad and matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Red Hot and Bubblegum Pink. I used the NEW Blueprints 6 and Blueprints 1. I also used my Rectangle STAX and the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics. I cut the ribbon from Primitive White Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped the sentiment from the Doodle Garden Take the Plunge Stamp set in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink.  I added the BasicGrey Fabric Brad from the Fact & Fiction collection.

  photo MFTWSC137BG100C_edited-1RS3_zps4ebec78a.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped the cute DG Take the Plunge girl in Banana Split Premium Dye Ink on Primitive White Heavyweight Card Stock. I used elements from Blueprints 6 again and also used the NEW Layered Treat Tag Die-namics and NEW Trick OR Sweet Stamp set. The sentiment is stamped with Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and is from the Doodle Garden Aloha Stamp set. I added a Lemon Drop button tied with Hemp cord.  

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card with this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch # 137 and for the BasicGrey Challenge # 100...Weather!



7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Tara!! Such a bright and happy card!! xx

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Tara, This is absolutely adorable...as always your cards are gorgeous! best wishes, Becky

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Hi Tara G, it's great catching up with you and I hope you are well!!
A stunning card, I love your design and fabulous papers!! Your beautifully coloured image is delightful and lovely details!!!

hugs
Heather xx
- thanks for joining along at BG!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie! Absolutely FABULOUS as usual! MISS you! Hope you are doing great!

Christine said...

Gorgeous card! I just love that image,she is so cute!

Tricia Barber said...

Love all the layers!! Inside and Out! Miss you on MFT as well! Congrats on the MFT Favorite Find! She is a cutie -fabulous coloring as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails