April 17, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps - Pure Innocence Sweet Safari VIP Collection!


Hello Stampin' friends! Welcome to the MFT Pure Innocence VIP kit Product Tour! This Sweet Safari VIP kit gives you the opportunity to purchase the upcoming Pure Innocence stamp sets and a new Die-namics die TWO WEEKS early from the May release date. You will also receive an EXCLUSIVE Mini Sentiment stamp set with this offer. The mini set will never be available for purchase again. The Pure Innocence Sweet Safari VIP Collection $33.95 - includes....Pure Innocence Giraffe Girl stamp set, Pure Innocence Freckles stamp set, Sweet Safari Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE) and the Large Royal Rose Die-namics Die. The VIP collections always go SO quickly and I know this Sweet Safari VIP Collection will too....so don't wait too LONG on this one, smile!
Photobucket
 Here are my cards today featuring the adorable Pure Innocence Stamp sets and Die-namics die from the Sweet Safari VIP Collection. First up, is Pure Innocence Giraffe Girl....gosh I love this sweet stamp....SO cute!!! I coloured her and the Giraffe with my Copics and Paper Pieced her outfit! I used one of the many cute sentiments from the Giraffe Girl Stamp set but I think this one is my fave. The papers are BasicGrey Origins 6x6 pad.

Photobucket
and here is the inside of the Giraffe Girl card. I've used one of the sweet sentiments from the EXCLUSIVE VIP mini Sentiment set. This set comes FREE in the VIP kit and will not be available for purchase again.
Photobucket
Next up is the cute girlie from the, Pure Innocence, Freckles Stamp set. I just adore her...I coloured her with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit. I also used the Large Royal Rose Die-namics that comes in the VIP Sweet Safari Kit and cut it from My Favorite Felt, Bubblegum Pink. They Royal Leaves are cut from My Favorite felt, Jellybean Green. I stamped part of one of the sentiments that comes in the PI Freckles set on the Notched Tag Die-namics. The papers are BasicGrey Konnichiwa 6x6 pad.
Photobucket
 Here is the inside of my card and I stamped the second part of the sentiment on the sweet Stack Die-namics set.

Well, Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my cards and the details about the fabulous new Pure Innocence VIP Collection. Swing on over to Kim's Blog for a list of all the MFT Designers with inspiration to share and click here to go and add the Sweet Safari VIP Collection to your cart....it is only available while limited quantities last.

Have a Stampin' Great Day!!!!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:





16 comments:

Sherrie said...

Ack! Another girl with the perfect patterned paper collection.....seems to me I need to go shopping again! Adorable!

Karen Giron said...

Goodness, Tara! These are works of art! LOVE all the yummy layers and paper piecing - delish!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Karen is right....works of art! You make such beautiful cards and these are no exception!

Karen Motz said...

Love all the layers and how you have some sticking off the edge of the card. You're such a rebel...I always have to stay "within the lines".

Tanya said...

Oh so beautiful. I love all the layers and textures, fabulous cards!!!

StampOwl said...

These are both adorable!

Melody said...

Pretty papers and colors!

Inge Groot said...

Awesome cards Tara!!! Always love all the layers on your cards and the use of Die-namics...FAB!

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa H. said...

such yumminess here! wow! looove your layers and layers of beauty! Diggin' those papers on the giraffe card...perfect choice.

Cindi said...

Great cards! Love your papers.

Debbie Carriere said...

gorgeous cards, Tara!!! I keep bypassing that BG paper, now I have to think again - LOL!!!

Barbara said...

Both cards are simply gorgeous, Tara! I love all the papers you used--awesome designs!

Michele Boyer said...

Holy cow, Tara! These are AMAZING!! Every little detail is fabulous! (So glad you're here!) :)

Jody Morrow said...

Both of your cards are sooooooo cute. I LOVE the Giraffe Girl. You chose the perfect colors and papers. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome Tara!!! Always love all the layers on your cards and the use of Die-manics.....
Desert Safari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails