December 16, 2011

More Magnolia Christmas cards!!!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! I am back with a few more Maggie Christmas cards to share! I have been keeping them simple and basically the same layout with just a few changes here and there!  These cards are all with My Minds Eye Season's Greetings 6x6 paper pad and I just LOVE this pad! I have also used several MFT die-namics dies on these cards and sentiments from my MFT PI and ALM sets as well!
Photobucket
This card is with Tilda with Snow Heart...gosh I just love her to bits. I coloured her with my Copics, of course! I added liquid applique to for the snow and Stickles for some sparkle. I used my Faux Crochet Die-namics border die and Cappuccino Twinery Twine. I also used this great Bazzill Two Scoops Cardstock that is embossed and when sanded the inside core is a coordinating colour.  
Photobucket
This is Holly Tilda and I think she is so sweet! I coloured her with my Copics and cut the image out with my Nesties and inked with Spun Sugar. I added some white half-pearls and I used my Wonky Border Die-namics. I added some felt ribbon and used a one of the sentiments from my MFT Holiday Hugs PI set on Kraft cardstock cut with the Oval Tab Die-namics.
Photobucket
For this card I used Tilda with Christmas Baking....such a cutie!!! I coloured her with my Copics and cut her out and pop dotted her on the Oval panel that was cut with my Decorative Doily Oval Die-namics. The sentiment is from a ALM set and is stamped on cardstock cut with the ribbon for the First Place Awards Ribbon Die-namics. I also used my open Scallop border Die-namics, some ribbon form my stash and Prima flowers with MME Dear Santa glazed brad!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my a few more of my Magnolia Christmas cards!

Hugs,




SUPPLIES:




3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

These are all gorgeous Tara!

Sara I. said...

These are stunning!! Love the papers and your coloring is amazing!! I'm sure whoever receives these will be in complete awe! xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Tara! Your colouring is awesome! I love the layouts and the little touch of puffy snow too.
Merry Christmas!
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails