April 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...April Release Blog Hop...Life with you is a fairytale!!!


Welcome, Krafty friends! Today Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps is releasing their new April images! Annie Rodrigue has gone Medieval on us this month! As you may have seen over the last few days with our krafty peeks, we have a princess, a queen, a knight, a minstrel and a dragon!!! Also we’ve got another one of Annie’s incredible paintings made into a stamp with Marie Antoinette!! Also we have a super sweet single image featuring Cindy and Mindy called, You Make Me Happy! You’ll get to check out all the new stamps throughout our fabulous blog hop today!!

If you have come from the fabulously Krafty, Donna's blog, then you are in the right spot, if not, then you will want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of stamps from the new release!! The next stop on the hop is Andrea and Jamie...you are sure to see stunning creations by this Krafty Mom and Daughter duo! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie store, because ALL the new images are NOW available! OH and did I mention? Each and every order placed on Sunday, April 11th and Monday April 12th are eligible to be entered in the draw to win one of three postcards featuring Annie’s original painting, Le Messager!!!
So, today I am featuring my fav image from the Medevial images from the new April Release! This is Princess Petunia and I just adore her! When I saw her I knew I had to make another shabby chic/romatic card! So, I pulled out my Tim Holtz crackle paint and got busy!

I made my easel card from American Crafts brown Damask cardstock and used Webster's Pages papers that I had in my stash. I distressed the edges of the pp with my Tim Holtz Distressing tool and then painted on the Picket Fence Crackle paint. I also inked the edges in Broken China and Vintage Photo Distress inks. I used my Kelly Panacci Stitches stamps and stamped in Broken China. Again, I used some velvet ribbon and cotton lace trim! The flowers are a combo of Shabby Chic Primas and dollar store flowers. I add the gorgeous hat pin, that my dear blogging friend Martine sent me in a package of goodies for my b-day and I sprinkeled blue half pearls here and there.

I stamped Princess Petuna on Neenah card and coloured her with my Copics, cut her out with my Nesties and used the 'Out of the Box Technique"! I left the image in the die and used Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, and Vintage Photo Distress inks to ink the background! I also added a lot of Butter Cream Shimmerz to Petunia and the flowers.


Here is the sentiment on the bottom of the easel card that comes with Princess Petunia....I love this sentiment! The butterflies are Studio G stamps that I got at Micheals.

So there ya have it...thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment so you can be entered to win some Krafty medevial Kandy! Now head on over to see what delish creations Andrea and Jamie have to share with you and don't forget the stamps are in the Kraftin' Kimmie store now!
Happy Hoppin'!
Hugs,

58 comments:

Sara Henton said...

Stunning!! Gorgeous!! Just, just WOW!!

Maria said...

Stunning Tara as always! Beautiful colouring and smashin' details. Wow is right. Happy Sunday. Hugs, Maria

Chris said...

beautiful card, so much work

BJ said...

Your card !!! Oh my!!! All that detail and your coloring. Thank you soooooo much for taking time to make and share with us!!!!!

fairie said...

Ahh...more FAB card!! Wow, loving the colors and everything about this card. Every detail is so pretty and breath taking. Great job.

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful coloring and colors....perfectly vintage. Such an amazing job! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Shaun said...

Wow! Stunningly gorgeous card. I love shabby chic and vintage styles. This makes me want to create.

Susan said...

LOVE, Love, love your card, the colors are awesome, and I love the distressing and vintagy-goodness of it!! LOL
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Susan

TAS said...

All I can say is WOW!! This card is absolutely gorgeous and I love Princess Petunia in blue!

Unknown said...

I love your card, it's so elegant and fit this new gorgeous stamp perfectly!

Jane said...

WOW!!!! Tara this is incredible! love the brown and blue combo - so gorgeous and all your perfect details are stunning! Absolutely gorgeous card! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog hun. Hugs, Jane xxx

Janine said...

What a beautiful card to show Petunia off.

Tracy said...

WOWZERS, so many amazing details! Beautiful

♥Rach♥ said...

LOVE this card! Fantastic colors/paper and I love how you did the princess on the Nestie, it's just beautiful!

♥Rach♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Rach♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Rach♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delphine said...

Wow... This is gorgeous! I love all the distressing and your colouring is amazing! I think this image is now my favourite, too! Hugs Delphine xx

StampinCathy said...

This is one fabulous card. Love the colors and all details you did. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy along this blog hop.

Jenn Joncas said...

Your card is stunning Tara!! You added so many details and embellishments, it is absolutely gorgeous.

Lisa said...

love your card and the image is adorable

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my Tara!!! My jaw dropped when I saw your card!!! Wow! I love the shabby chic vintage look and all of your stitching and embellishments! So many details! Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE it!!!

Wilfreda said...

WOW!!! This is so pretty.

Tracey said...

A work of art Tara! This is just stunning!! xx

Christine said...

Wow, what an amazing card. I love your design and coloring of the stamp. Such beautiful details to look at. Thanks for the inspiration and hop!
xoxo, Christine

Ginny said...

Wow, lots of detail! Love it.

Michele B said...

Wow, Tara! This is SO beautiful! I love your papers, embellishments, colors, all of it! Simply stunning! Even your music coordinates! :) (I always love your music too!)

Kim said...

Tara this is absolutely STUNNING Girlfriend! Wow what a beauty! LOVE those papers and the brown and blues are awesome! GREAT card hun!!!
Hugs~ Kim

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, this has to be one of the most stunning cards I've ever seen! Your coloring is just as beautiful as can be and layout is positively stunning. You must have taken forever on this most beautiful of cards - it's a show stopper!!

FitterTwit said...

That REALLY needs to be framed!!! How unbelievably awesome is this!?!? Yah, VERY!

Alyssa S said...

Simply beautiful...and how funny that the song playing on your blog goes so well with the card! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Your card is so gorgeous! Exactly the style I love! And the colors.... I love it!!!!

Juls said...

she is just gorgeous!! Love how you have teamed her with such vintagy papers!! absolute stunning creation!! Hugs Juls

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card. I love the vintage feel.

Nic aka The Sticky Elf said...

Vintage is just perfect for this card. I love it!
Nxx

WickedPixie said...

Wow, this is stunningly beautiful! :-)Traci

Anonymous said...

Absolutely knock-your-socks-off gorgeous! Your coloring is superb, and I think the composition is so outstanding. Wow! What great work! I looove this!
marilynv19

Emily said...

How could you not love Princess Petunia!

Dorte said...

Love the stamps from Kraftin`Kimmie: You made a great card.

Jennifer Scull said...

truly truly gorgeous! :)

Ida said...

WOW! What a great card. So many awesome details (flowers, lace, papers) etc...it's just wonderful.

Serafiia said...

Just stunning and adorable card!

Cassie_lu said...

great card and I really like how well the accents work with it.

Paula (PEP) said...

Those colours are super & that flower stalk so right. Terrific.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Tara my beautiful friend...You are lucky I got this far and am leaving a comment...I could have just stared at your beautiful card all day! Stunning!! Xx

Shana said...

Tara I am struggling for words! I love your work usually but that just doesn't seem appropriate - this card is a true work of art - I love it!!! Thanks for sharing! Shana

Christine said...

Beautiful!! All of your detail is just exquisite. Love all the lace, distressing, stitching, flowers... perfect for a princess!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv all the detailing in this card and the colors are wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

I could eat this card up with a spoon it is so yummy! I love everything about it!
hugs,
Gini

scrappintlc said...

Stunning, love the nostalgia feel.

Carolyn said...

Absolutely stunning card Tara. Love the colors. I am really in love with these new stamps. Can't wait to get my hands on them.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

CraftyC said...

Stunning card Tara, love the papers and beautiful embellishments on this!
Clairex

Cheryl Valadez said...

Tara, I love what you've been doing with these new images! Heck, you can do not wrong in my book...you cards are always spectacular ;D Your blog is truly one of my faves, which is why I have an award for you over on my blog. Swing by and take a peek when you have a sec ;D Hugz - Cheryl

Carina said...

OMG What a wounderful card...
love it...I have to study your instructions

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh, gorgeous Tara!

Annika said...

I find myself literally stalking your blog to make sure I won't miss any of your abso-freakin-lutely gorgeous creations! They just seem to be getting better and better - way to treat those lush WP papers! Love your colouring. Wish I could achieve half way as good results as you!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Kim Costello said...

Okay so I've been catching up with your fabulous creations but this is "WOW WOW WOW!!!" drop dead gorgeous!!! EVERYTHING is so beautiful, the colours, the softness, the colouring, the cluster of flowers, the easel, the ribbon, the lace, phew I could go on ROTFL!!! Very stunning card... sorry 'masterpiece'. HuGs Kim :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails