November 22, 2010

JM #83 and WOC #10...Happy Holidays!

Photobucket

Good morning friends! I am back again this morning with another Christmas card am afraid you may get sick of seeing Christmas cards from me as that is pretty much all I am making at the mo! I made this one for the fabulous challenge over at Just Magnolia...White + one other colour! I am also entering this card into the Blue Christmas Challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge...my card is more a greenish blue...so I hope it counts!

Photobucket

So, again, I made an easel card, I love making them and I actually find them quicker to make than a 6x6 tent card. They're also a big hit with my friends and family...they love getting easel cards. I used BG Jovial with AC cardstock. I finally broke down and used some of this gorgeous Satin pleated ribbon from MFT that I got in one of my VIP kits. It is so silky and shimmery IRL...just scrumptious! I added some white cotton lace trim over it and I added a white WOC gardenia (I believe this is a large flat gardenia) and some Prima flowers with BG Wassail White brads. I sprinkled some blue half pearls here and there. I used my Catslife Press stamps, a Melissa Frances Rub-on and the bottom sentiment is from a clear Acrylic stamp set that I got at Micheals. I think this Tilda is so sweet and I loved colouring her with my Copics. I added some Smooch Illuminate Pealized Top Coat, that I just got, to her too...so sparkly!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card!

Have a stampin' great day!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Carissa said...

Gorgeous card Tara. She is just darling.
Carissa xx

heidy said...

Oh wow Tara,stunning,love it
Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous Tara! Love your DP's
Hugs
Cordine

Ingrid said...

This is really stunning again! Yes, you did it ;-) I looooove the colors you choose and Tilda look fab the way you colored her. That highlight on her hair... wow.
Hugs Ing

Paula said...

These colours are lovely - think I'll start a book of colour combinations with you as my chief inspirer - this pure white of the ribbon & lace against the aqua blue, lime green & Kraft is a just what you say a "joy". Thanks too for your lovely comment.
Much love
Paula (PEP)

Sharon Keanly said...

Hiya Tara, what a stunning card this is. Just love the colour combo and what an adorable Tilda. Love all your layers too and what a gorgeous Christmas stamp that is "It's the season to be Jolly". Just love it. hugs Sharon

Jane said...

WOW!!! this is stunning hun! gorgeous colour you chose with the white! your cards never disappoint!! absolute perfection! thanks for joining in the Just Magnolia challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails