September 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 45...Girly Girl & WOC Challenge Pins and Pearls....Smooches!

Good morning Krafty friends! Yay!!! It's the weekend, whoo hoo! I'm looking forward to playing in my craft room a wee bit this weekend. I hope you get some krafty time too and we just so happen to have a fabulous challenge on over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog...Girly Girl...we want to see Pink and Sparkles...so why not join us!!! Make sure to stop by the KKS Challenge blog and see all the gorgeous creations the Krafty Girls have made with the new release stamps.

Photobucket


I'm previewing another one of the new Pin Up Girls for the September release of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps by Annie Rodrigue! the stamps will be available tomorrow in the KKS on-line shop and we are also having a blog hop tomorrow that you won't want to miss!

So, this is Raychel and I think she is just so fabulously sassy! I coloured Raychel with my Copics, of course! I loved "doing" her make-up...I went for the smokey eye that is so trendy right now...so much fun,smile!!!!

Photobucket


For my card I used papers from the scrumptious BG Indian Summer 6x6 paper pad and Bazzill cardstock. I also used last week's Sketch Saturday sketch by Jeanette for the layout of this card...what a fab sketch...definitely one to use again! To add some sparkle to my card I used chocolate brown sparkly ribbon, some great bling and I shimmerized all my Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima flowers. I also made this card for the WOC Challenge #5, Pins and Pearls. The sentiment is from Kimmie's Everyday sentiment set and I stamped it on the nameplate cut with a QK die.

Here is the inside....I think I might have to swap out this flower for one a little less dimensional as it makes it is too thick and won't close properly!

Photobucket

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card! Why don't you join us for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Challenge and make a Girly girl card!

Hugs,

12 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwww Tara,so wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria said...

Gorgeous Tara! Love all the details and your colouring. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Maria

Renkata said...

oooooo yes, it's Girly Girl!
Beautifly coloured image and what a beautiful layout!

Tracey said...

WOW!! You killed this challenge! This is totally girly girl! Love this beauty Tara!!

heidy said...

Hi Tara,oh wow,what a stunning card.Ilove everything about it.
Hugs Heidy

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Tara, love the fab image! Gorgeous colours and flowers. Great layout too!
Kelly.x

Krista said...

OH So Girly!!! Right up my alley! Love this Tara, perfect for this challenge! Glad to see you back!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Stunning, Tara! Your cards just blow me away! And, I know I've said this before, but they are masterpieces inside and out! Truly gorgeous!

Paula said...

These KK are gorgeous - love seeing the samples. I think these are going to have to come & live with me. Love the colours here & that glorious flower....... amazing detail on the inside too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

These KK are gorgeous - love seeing the samples. I think these are going to have to come & live with me. Love the colours here & that glorious flower....... amazing detail on the inside too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

Well I agree these new images are definitely sassy!! LOL Look at her!!!
Beautiful card Tara!! Love the colors and this sketch is fabulous ~ love what you have created with it!! All your details are always so fabulous!
Hope you have a lovely week!
:)Kathy

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails